MiG-15bisSB used by anyother Air Force

Was the MiG-15bisSB used by anyother Air Forces other than the Czech. Air force.

I did a Google search but only came up with Mig 15 only or the New Eduard Royal Kit.

Which by the way I have coming to me.

Thanks for your time.

Rick

Jennings, Rick is asking for a bis-SB, not regular bis. IIRC it was a local modification so I guess you won't see them in other than Czechoslovak markings.

[/quot

Had a feeling that was the case.

Thought maybe they sold them after the Czech's got better aircraft.

Thanks

Rick

Thought maybe they sold them after the Czech's got better aircraft.

Thanks

Rick

MOst of them were scraped and lots remain in different museums. Regular bis and UTI were sent for export.

To make a real SB you would need a lot of conversion!

The Royal Class box is very nice! of the extra things in it: I am not sure about the 300 liter PTB, it has some extra surface detail which is not there on the real fuel tanks but still it is nice.

You will have a problem to make a choice from the decal sheet :) , it has lots of good options :D , the decal sheet itself is very nice.

Best regards

Gabor

Thanks Gabor for comments.

Yes many decals in The Royal Class box. I have not decided on which twoseat I'm going to do . Wishing maybe there was two of them instead of just the one but there will be other twoseat kits coming out.

Thanks guys for quick replies and info I needed.

Rick

To make a real SB you would need a lot of conversion!

To make a 15SB really requires some conversions, but a 15bisSB is possible to build out of box. In the Eduards 15bis box are all necessary parts (maybe except the fuel tanks - at this point I'm not sure).

As far as the original question is concerned - both MiG-15SB and MiG-15bisSB were used only by Czechoslovak AF.

To make a 15SB really requires some conversions, but a 15bisSB is possible to build out of box. In the Eduards 15bis box are all necessary parts (maybe except the fuel tanks - at this point I'm not sure).

As far as the original question is concerned - both MiG-15SB and MiG-15bisSB were used only by Czechoslovak AF.

Thank you.

Rick