Canadian 1982 Tiger

Dear,

please find below my object for the Tiger group build.

It is the Hasegawa 104 with some parts from the Daco set. Also i used an improvement set from Black Box aka Avionix.

Thank You for checking in.

Andreas Gordes

p027_1_00.jpg

p027_1_03.jpg

p027_1_01.jpg

p027_1_06.jpg

p027_1_07.jpg

p027_1_08.jpg

p027_1_09.jpg

p027_1_10.jpg

p027_1_11.jpg

p027_1_12.jpg

Edited by Goggo

Hello Goggo

Some remarks, if you allow me to give them:

- the ballast weight on the aft edge of the pylon should be more to the front, so you need to cut a rectangular part off the pylon and then place this part.

See this picture: http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/awa01/101-200/awa101-CF104/images%20Marc%20Bourque/Cf-104%20pylon%20stencils.jpg

- the wing tip tank is in a wrong angle. the inboard fin should be in the same angle as the wing, so you should not be able to see it when looking from the front.

- I believe the resin nose RWR part of the Hasegawa kit is oversized. A correct sized version is included in my F-104 set.

That's it

Danny

DACO Products

Dear Danny,

thank You indeed for checking in!!! Have You seen Your helmet ... how avout that? Also did You like that i glued 2 wing templates together?

I have 4 of Your sets, so more later to come. This was just a starter to get more appetite. I finished the CF-104 within a week to get into the Tiger GB, so some things could not be aligned for time reasons.

Thank You, Andreas "Goggo" Gordes

P.S.: The cat did bend the pitot tube down during the foto session.

Dear Danny,

thank You indeed for checking in!!! Have You seen Your helmet ... how avout that? Also did You like that i glued 2 wing templates together?

I have 4 of Your sets, so more later to come. This was just a starter to get more appetite. I finished the CF-104 within a week to get into the Tiger GB, so some things could not be aligned for time reasons.

Thank You, Andreas "Goggo" Gordes

P.S.: The cat did bend the pitot tube down during the foto session.