1/32 super hornet cockpit

I was reasently able to purchase a cheap 1/32 Trumpeter F/A-18F super hornet. After several builds of using resin cockpits and other after market items, due to doing a bit if research of what's available on that topic in the after market world before handing over the hard earned. But I saw the cheap super bug, and thought, no doubt Aires or Avionx will have a cockpit, I now find out , none in the market! :bandhead2:

I know about the resin engines and other bits and pieces such as Rhino seamless intakes, but does anyone know if any company has plans for resin cockpits for the 1/32 scale super hornets in the near future?

I have asked Aires many months ago if they plan to launch a cockpit set for the double seater. They said that they have no plans for that. Too bad they produce so many staff that noone would buy, sets for aircraft that noone would build and for such a popular subject nothing! I cannot explain it.

We have the EA-18G version of the gas cockpit planned for this winter. IT is the same as the F/A-18F glass cock pit from what can remember. Se our listing in Vendors for contact and order info on GT Resin Products.

Gary

Gary,

I can't wait to see that, I'm currently working on a 1/32 scale F-15c, and the GT resin engines have to be seen to be believed! After looking at the other GT resin products, I'm thinking that your products will be my first option for any project that I'm attempting.

Keep the ever expanding range of products coming! :yahoo: