GT Resin Products 1/32 Direct Order info/Price List

Please check out our 1/32 scale resin Super Sets, accessories and Cockpits for the Tamiya & Revell F-4/RF-4 kits, F-15 C/D/E kits from both, All manufacturer F-16 Kits, and the Trumpeter F-105 series kits. Please check out our forum, and out products at :

GT Resin Product and Price sheet

NEW ITEMS!

F-105D Super Set $60 - Save $8

Exhaust, Fuselage correction set, Canopy Frame, and Correct fin/Rudder

F-105F Super Set $80 - Save $8

Exhaust, Fuselage correction set, Canopy Frame, and Correct fin/Rudder, and Smooth side fuselage conversion

F-105G Super Set $65 - Save $8

Exhaust, Fuselage correction set, Canopy Frame, and Correct fin/Rudder

NEW! F-4 Seamless USAF Intake Set for Tamiya $25

With USAF Style fan face for the C/D/E/EJ and any USAF based build. $20 and free shipping when purchased with a Super Set!

NEW! F-4 Seamless USN Intake Set for Tamiya $25

With USN Style fan face for the J Kits and any USN based build. $20 and free shipping when purchased with a Super Set!

NEW! F-4 /RF-4 Seamless USAF Intake Set for Revell $25

With USAF Style fan face for the F_4 E/F/G and the RF-4C/E. $20 and free shipping when purchased with a Super Set!

NEW! F-4E/G Resin Wing Bottom Strengthening Strap for Tamiya $15

A must have item for any F-4G and some Slat Wing E conversion jets. $10 and free shipping when purchased with a Super Set!

NEW! F-4E/G Resin Wing Bottom Strengthening Strap for Revell $15

A must have item for any F-4G and some Slat Wing E conversion Build. $10 and free shipping when purchased with a Super Set!

NEW! F-16I SUFA Complete Exhaust Set for Academy SUFA kit - $25

You can also make Block 42/52 USAF and other Vipers that use the PW 229 engine

The new set included all new parts and features a highly detailed flame holder, rear fan face, Burner tube, and exhaust nozzle.

NEW! F-16CJ Block 42/52 Conversion set for the Tamiya F-156CJ Viper kit. $60

This set includes out NSI seamless intake, Rear fairing, PW 229 fan face with pitot tube, Detailed Exhaust nozzle, seamless burner tube, Detailed resin flame holder, and rear fan face.

F-16A MLU and ADF conversions to follow.

ITEMS for Tamiya kits!!!!!!!!!!

F-4B/N Super Set for Tamiya F-4C/D kit

Airframe kit + full cockpit set with MK5 and MK7 seats and parts to build any F-4 B/N you wish. $155

F-4B/N Super Conversion Set for Tamiya F-4J kits

Airframe kit + full cockpit set with MK5 and MK7 seats and parts to build any F-4 B/N you wish. $155

F-4E ARN-101 Conversion Super Set for Tamiya

Includes NEW Full Cockpit set, Exhaust Set, ARN-101 antennas, Slatted Wing Set with PE Strakes and TISEO

Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail. $129

-F-4E Slat Wing set for Tamiya with PE details and TISEO $45

Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail.

Vietnam F-4E Early Cockpit set $45

For the Tamiya F-4E /Ej kit, now an accurate early cockpit set as the E flew in Vietnam!! Add Exhaust Set for $20

F-4F Exterior set

Complete F-4F slat wing set and elevator tops to make the plain elevators of the GDR Phantom.

F-4G Wild Weasel Conversion Super Set

Full Cockpit, Exhausts, Complete APR-38/47 Antenna set with PE details, Slatted Wing Set with PE Strakes, and 600 gallon high speed F-15 style CL drop tank. Our Wings set is engineered for correct dihedral of outer panels with full hinge detail. $ 139.00

NEW!! F-4C Cockpit set $45

For the Tamiya F-4C/D kit, for all jets from Vietnam C's through ANG Jets!! Your choice of MK5 or MK 7 seats. specify when ordering please!! Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

NEW!! F-4D Cockpit set $45

For the Tamiya F-4C/D kit, for all jets from Vietnam C's through ANG Jets! MK 7 seats. Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

NEW!! RF-4C Cockpit set $45

For the Tamiya kits. Build all later and ARN-101 USAF & ANG Jets! ANR-101 antenna included with MK 7 seats. Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

NEW!! RF-4C " Vietnam Era "Cockpit set $45

For the Tamiya kits, with your choice of Mk5 or MK 7 seats. Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

F-4 E//EJ/F/G/J/& S Exhaust Set

On piece seamless burner tube, Flame holder /rear fan, and highly detailed nozzle. $25 per set,

F-4 /C/D Exhaust

On piece seamless burner tube, Flame holder /rear fan, and highly detailed nozzle. $25 per set,

F-4B/C/D/E/J Phantom Early Style Center Line Drop Tank $15

F-4 USAF Outer wing Pylon set - For Tamiya and Revell kits. $15

F-4 USN Outer wing Pylon set - For Tamiya and Revell kits. $15

600 Gallon Drop tanks for F-15 and F-4E/F/G $15 each $27 per pair.

Buyers who purchase with a F-4E ARN-101 Conversion Set for Tamiya , receive a special price of $10

F-15 Detailed PW Exhaust w/TF covers for Tamiya/Revell! "UPDATED"

With PW 100/220 fan faces $26.50

F-15C/E/J Detailed PW F100/220E Detailed Exhaust set

with the rounded nose fans hub for the 100/220 engine and the pointed /Pitot equiped fan hub for the 220E engine $29

F-15E/I/K/SA PW F229 Detailed Exhausts w/MSOG vents, Correct 229 Intake Fans

With PW 229 fan faces w/pitot probe and MSOG intake vents $29.

ITEMS for Revell F-4 Kits!!!!!!!!!!

RF-4C Cockpit set $45

For the Revell Recce kits. Build all later and ARN-101 USAF & ANG Jets! ANR-101 antenna included with MK 7 seats. Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

F-4E ARN-101 Super Set for Revell with FULL COCKPIT, Exhausts $70

Includes new full Cockpit set, ARN-101 Antenna, Correct fin cap, and TISEO

F-4E ARN-101 Cockpit for Revell $50 $70 with exhaust set

Complete cockpit with ARN-101 antenna, UHF, and TISEO with clear lens

F-4E Vietnam War Early Cockpit for Revell

Complete with the early cockpit, std outer wings, Correct Fin Cap $60 - $80 with exhaust set

F-4G Super Set for Revell with FULL COCKPIT, Exhausts $77

Includes new full Cockpit set, APR-38/47 Antenna Set w/ PE details, J-79 Exhausts

F-4G Cockpit Set for Revell $45

F-4G Weasel Airframe Set for Revell

Correct chin pod with Photo etched antenna detail, Low band side antennas, Mid band top and bottom fuselage antennas, fin cap, UHF antennas, placement instructions. $20

F-4 E/F/G & RF-4E Exhaust Set for Revell kits

One piece seamless burner tube, Flame holder /rear fan, and highly detailed nozzle. $25 per set,

RF-4C Exhaust Set For Revell Recce Kits!

One piece seamless burner tube, Flame holder /rear fan, and highly detailed nozzle. $25 per set,

F-4 USAF Outer wing Pylon set - For Tamiya and Revell kits. $15

F-4 USN Outer wing Pylon set - For Tamiya and Revell kits. $15

ITEMS for Trumpeter F-105 kits!!!!!!!!!!

F-105B Conversion Set $ 26

F-105 One Piece Exhaust - Detailed inside and out so you can display your engine!! $19

F-105 Fuselage Correction Set:

Correct Ogive replacement nose w/RHAW and Strike camera, and correct Ventral Fin. $16

F-105F Smooth Side panels $14

F-105 F/G Correct Chord and profile Fin and Rudder w/ Detailed Intake Vent. $24

F-105 B/D Corrected profile Fin and Rudder w/ Detailed Intake Vent $22

F-105 B/D Canopy Frame set $11

F-105 F/G Canopy Frame set $14

Misc items for these and other kits:

ALQ-71 THUD ECM Pod -

the original configuration with the long tail cone as used on the Mighty F-105 Thunderchief's $12

ALQ-71 F-4 Phantom Pod -

The short tail cone version of the late 60's ECM pod $12

ALQ-71 F-4 Phantom Pod -

The short tail cone version of the late 60's ECM pod $12

F-15 Intake plugs/ covers $6.00

See other posts in the our forum for details.

To order, please send me a PM with your PayPal account email, full name, address, and phone number. I will also take Postal MO form US customers on an individual basis, please let me know in your PM. I can also be contacted at garyhatherly@gmail.com for orders and information. You can also purchase resin items and plastic kit parts at our e-Store : http://stores.ebay.c...enter762?_rdc=1

Thanks, Gary & Tina,

GT Resin Products

Edited by ghatherly

Gee, I wasn't aware that TAMIYA made a 1/32 RF-4C!

NEW!! RF-4C Cockpit set $45

For the Tamiya kits. Build all later and ARN-101 USAF & ANG Jets! ANR-101 antenna included with MK 7 seats. Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

NEW!! RF-4C " Vietnam Era "Cockpit set $45

For the Tamiya kits, with your choice of Mk5 or MK 7 seats. Add F-4C/D Exhaust Set for $20

There is the Black Box nose conversion for the Tamiya kits, and we have sold several of these to those builders. We are in development of a FULL RECCE conversion set for the Tamiya kits to be out this fall. It will have std and round noses, and all of the interior details.

Thanks for the question, and now you know!

Gary

Larry,

Yeah, that is what I have been endeavouring to do for years but there is just not that much in the way of decals out there in 1/32nd scale. I don't have any color pictures or reference for the exactly plane but Repliscale did a 1/48th scale sheet of the plane dedicated to Major Henderson and Major Schramm, several years ago. I have several copies of that decal sheet and I even offered to give Bob one of those copies to more or less give him a good starting point for a 1/32nd scale sheet. I made this offer to him several times and he kept telling me that he was not quite ready to start another sheet, that he had several other sheets to get out first and I wanted to be cordial and not to become a thorn in his side and basically stopped asking. Do you know of any 1/32nd scale sheets out there that might be a good startng point to do a cobble? Thanks for the information!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Hey Ken,

Thank you very much for your service and your input. You are correct in that one of the keys to modeling is adequate decals to have choices in Modeling. 1/32 scale is growing as the modeling population ages and as the aftermarket offerings make the scale more easily detailed. Recognizing what you mention, we are working with Decal companies to develop sets that will go with our new releases. We have done this with Speed Hunter Graphics with our F-4 E ARN-101 and F-4G Super Sets, and Zotzs Decals with our F-4E Vietnam Era backdate set and our F-4B/N Super Sets, and F-105 EF/G, and F-105 F/G Products. We Also do in-house decals for inclusion in sets as we are doing worth our F-4C Wild Weasel Super Set for the IPMS US Nationals.

Thanks agin for your comments, all good here!

Gary

Gary, I think I did not understand well if the F-4G WEASEL AIRFRAME SET FOR REVELL ($20) is included in the F-4G SUPER SET FOR REVELL WITH FULL COCKPIT, EXHAUSTS ($77) or if it goes to integrate the second one. :unsure:

in other words I was wondering where I can find the fin cap (I do not have the new Revell F-4G kit but the "old" F-4F) and the further small antennas (in addition to cockpit, apr-38/47 antenna and exhausts).

thanks and regards.

Edited by Alpagueur

Gary, I think I did not understand well if the F-4G WEASEL AIRFRAME SET FOR REVELL ($20) is included in the F-4G SUPER SET FOR REVELL WITH FULL COCKPIT, EXHAUSTS ($77) or if it goes to integrate the second one. unsure.gif

in other words I was wondering where I can find the fin cap (I do not have the new Revell F-4G kit but the "old" F-4F) and the further small antennas (in addition to cockpit, apr-38/47 antenna and exhausts).

thanks and regards.

No need to shout my friend, and thanks for the question!

The F-4G Super Set for Revell includes the Cockpit, the Antenna/Airframe set, and the Exhaust at a reduced price.

The Antenna/Airframe set is the : The chin pod, Fin Cap, Low band, Mid band, and Special band antennas are all pert of the APR-38/47 system and come as a set along with Photo etched chin pod side antennas. In addition there is a more detailed UHF base and antenna to replace the one on the fuselage that looks like a pimple. Hence that description was used in the Super Set description of APR-38/47. Sorry for the confusion.

The only additional items you need are the Belly strap, which is just $10 when purchased with a Super Set. Regular price is $15

Our kit was designed to convert the E to a G before reveal announced their G offering. IF you are building from an F-F kit, I have Slatted Stabilizers for $10

Hope this helps.

Gary

Edited by ghatherly

I have purchased the F-4G super set as well as the early F-4E cockpit/outer wing

replacement set for both of the Revell kits. I haven't started work on either as off

yet, but these sets are absolutely beautiful. Gary has done an outstanding job on his

resin sets for the Tamiya and Revell F-4's. :jaw-dropping:

:cheers:

Jerry

• 2 years later...
On 7/2/2015 at 8:38 AM, ghatherly said:

We are in development of a FULL RECCE conversion set for the Tamiya kits to be out this fall. It will have std and round noses, and all of the interior details.

Thanks for the question, and now you know!

Gary

I guess this turned out to be "vaporware"? :whistle:

Larry