Ajx46js.jpg

(J/K rest of the world, you're pretty cool too. Except for those jerks running the show in North Korea.)

This one is funny somehow, if you consider that the computers of the Lunar Module had the data coded with metric system units. ^_^

So where is this coming from, then? He should understand. I don't get it.

It could be that he has a mind of his own. :dontknow:/>

Free speech is something to celebrate about our country. I guess freedom to 'school' others is as well, as long as you don't expect much from it.

Me thinks too many flies got stuck to the paper and now they think they're the majority off of the paper as well.

Edited by Exhausted

It`s the same thing going on here. We celebrate our independence day on may 17th. Not many stop and think what we`re actually celebrating. I totally agree these days should be celebrated in the appropriate manner having the proper historical insight...in mind. Your flag has a lot of history but it`s not all the same piece of history. Distinguishing/extinguishing history. Your choice. crying.gif

Edited by breadneck

This one is funny somehow, if you consider that the computers of the Lunar Module had the data coded with metric system units. ^_^/>/>

Not as funny as the failed Mars Climate Orbiter mission.