Gents:

Here's sheet 72-086 containing the RAM tape decals sized for the Academy F-35A. It will go on sale at the U.S. IPMS Nationals and on line on July 22, 2015 for $7.50. It covers most of the tape joints between panels as depicted by the Academy kit. Included are two squares that can be used to match paint color for those panel that are not included such as the radome and trailing edges of the horizontal stabilizers.

Mark

Wolfpak Decals

Sht%2072-086Color%20Instructions.jpg

Mark,

Since that sheet is numbered 72-086, and the latest sheet on your website is 72-081, I assume there are four others in the pipeline?

Deke

Sir, Yes sir. See my post in this thread about the four (4) other sheets that will be released at the Nats.

Mark S.

Gene,

Hope to see you next year in Columbia!

How many of you 48th scale modelers want this in 48th and for which kit?

Mark

I do!

I have the Kitty Hawk F-35A kit (KH80103). It has been taunting me from my stash for a few months now, saying "you don't have the balls to try to paint me, because of those complex panels..."

Finally a solution! I might even pick up two, so I can do a Canadian version in a few years if we ever buy these jets... :woot.gif:

ALF

Mark,

I would say count me in for "one of each" for each of your decal sets for the 1/48th kittyhawk f-35's. I am just getting back into the hobby, and look at your potential decal solution to make it much easier for me to turn these kits out. Otherwise, I am trepedatious in purchasing even a single f-35. So much fiddly work when just getting back into the game.......

If you chose to produce, I would purchase the kits, as well as your decals in a heartbeat!

JoeB

Gene,

Hope to see you next year in Columbia!

Mark

Mark, you're a better man than I! I started work on a mask set for the F-35C, and I just couldn't seem to get it right. It was taking copious amounts of time, so I shelved it. I picked it up a couple months later, worked on a it a couple evenings, and shelved it again. I probably could have made quite a few bucks if I had seen it through. Really and truly, I was hoping someone else would do something about it. Now you have! Yeah!!!! BTW, 1/48 for all three kits. They will be in service for the forseeable future, so I think you'll get a return on your investment. I'll see you in Columbus, and if you can spare a few minutes, I'd like to chat.

Mark

Decal sheets to represent each Kitty Hawk F-35 variant, please 271.gif .

If you do end up producing them I'll likely get multiple decal sheets of each variant (if there are any differences between them).

• 2 weeks later...

Decals on sale now on the website.

Mark

Just visited the website but couldn't find 72086??????? It's wolfpack design, isn't it? Anyway I'm interested in their 1/48 scales. Please make them for me and many more of us!

Edited by flybywire

Just visited the website but couldn't find 72086??????? It's wolfpack design, isn't it? Anyway I'm interested in their 1/48 scales. Please make them for me and many more of us!

You probably went to Wolfpack Resins instead of Wolfpak Decals. The decal manufacturer spells it without the "C" in "pack". Can you believe that? LINK

Bubba

You probably went to Wolfpack Resins instead of Wolfpak Decals. The decal manufacturer spells it without the "C" in "pack". Can you believe that? LINK

Bubba

Went to this site - http://www.wolfpack-d.com/, clicked the decals but couldn't find the thing. But thanks to your link, found it. But still will wait for the 1/48 rendition.

Edited by flybywire