Thanks for the video. I loved seeing some of those birds again. The silver Tiger was interesting.

I'm gonna say that maybe(?) the slo-mo worked because the filmers didn't capture any blur, which isn't going to be a worry for most uses. I really think capturing the prop blur would have been much more pleasant.

Awesome video, even the slo-mo! I liked them all. I thought the Warhawk and the Zero looked like they were closer to the ground than the Avenger. Thanks for sharing!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Thanks for the video. I loved seeing some of those birds again. The silver Tiger was interesting.

I'm gonna say that maybe(?) the slo-mo worked because the filmers didn't capture any blur, which isn't going to be a worry for most uses. I really think capturing the prop blur would have been much more pleasant.

The silver F7F is Rod Lewis' "La Patrona"/"Big Boss Man". It's a yearly compeditor at the Reno Air Races.

Nice aircraft, but after the fifth slow-mo I stopped and didn't bother watching the rest. It is annoying as hell and completely spoils the effect of the fast fly-by's.

I was the same - it totally nullifies the beautiful noise of the aircraft too.

Nice aircraft, but after the fifth slow-mo I stopped and didn't bother watching the rest. It is annoying as hell and completely spoils the effect of the fast fly-by's.

Yea I absolutely hated the slow-mo but the rest of the video is still good. I understand the slow but wish you could watch the video without it as well. It's more tolerable on mute as well.

Yea I absolutely hated the slow-mo but the rest of the video is still good. I understand the slow but wish you could watch the video without it as well. It's more tolerable on mute as well.

It is clear the guy recorded some stunning footage, but unfortunately his editing let him down. To be honest, I could stand the slow-mo if he just used it once or twice for dramatic effect, but since he does it all the time it really spoiled it badly for me. I want to see the speed of the aircraft and hear the sound of those big engines flying past. I wish he would upload a second version without the slow-mo's.