Aftermarket for Kitty Hawk kits: an observation

Please, avoid making it "personal" with other members...

This troll is doing the same uncalled for Jennings-bashing in another thread. The Professor should be banned by moderators.

Gene K

This troll is doing the same uncalled for Jennings-bashing in another thread. The Professor should be banned by moderators.

Gene K

Oh look the "troll police" are in this thread too. I'm not trolling anyone, nor am I bashing anyone. His schtick is old and tiresome. Not once, on any of the forums where he spews his non-sense, have I ever seen him post a build. It's all kit bashing...that's his actual hobby. I think if he's tolerated then it should be tolerable for me to be tired of it. Why is it ok for him to drag every new kit thread into the "it sucks" gutter but no one can challenge him?

Edited by ProfessorOfDeath

Oh look the "troll police" are in this thread too. I'm not trolling anyone, nor am I bashing anyone. His schtick is old and tiresome. Not once, on any of the forums where he spews his non-sense, have I ever seen him post a build. It's all kit bashing...that's his actual hobby. I think if he's tolerated then it should be tolerable for me to be tired of it. Why is it ok for him to drag every new kit thread into the "it sucks" gutter but no one can challenge him?

I think you are being a bit shortsighted. Member Jennings has made his opinion known on certain kits but so have hundreds of other ARC'rs. He also has provided a great deal of info on multiple subjects and has an aftermarket decal business, which supports our hobby.

What have you contributed to ARC in your 23 posts?

If you disagree with his outlook on certain kits, why not provide a constructive rebuttal?

Eh, to each their own: Hobbyboss' Intruder is their best kit to date, with refined detail and (generally) good fit. SOOO much better than the RM kit, super results are achievable through careful assembly. Decals via Furball Aero, otherwise OOB except KMU-351's through Hasegawa Weapons set and seat detail from scrap PE. :thumbsup:/>/>

SANY0152_zps8ce019a4.jpg

SANY0174_zps1fb93d97.jpg

SANY0176_zpsf889d31b.jpg

EVEN better than the F3H Demon? I really think that was a nice kit

Steve