I'm working on Fine Molds' excellent new Tomcat kit, but I'm not a big fan of the markings FM provides. I'd like to get one of the following sheets if possible. All in 1/72 of course.

Two Bobs 72-026 Felix in the Fight VF-31

Two Bobs 72-049 Bounty Hunters VF-2 OIF

VF Decals 72-002 VX-9 & VX-30

I am willing to take partial sheets as long as necessary stenciling is provided. I prefer the low viz jets from the VF-31 sheet or the VX-30 jet from the VF Decal sheet.

I am open to trades. I live in Japan so if there is something you want I can try to get it for you in exchange for the decals.

Regards,

Jim

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am interested in the "VF Decals 72-002 VX-9 & VX-30"'s sheet.

Can you tell me what kind of plane can i make completly with your decal... i want to make principaly the VX-9 low vis f-14D....

And can you tell me your price : i live in France...

Thanks a lot...

Cheers

Seb

Seb,

I hate to boot in on somebody else' post but I think that Jim is also looking for the three sheets he has listed. By reading the post and yours, Jim does not have them for sale. I hope this helps! Cheers!

Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

I'm working on Fine Molds' excellent new Tomcat kit, but I'm not a big fan of the markings FM provides. I'd like to get one of the following sheets if possible. All in 1/72 of course.

Two Bobs 72-026 Felix in the Fight VF-31

Two Bobs 72-049 Bounty Hunters VF-2 OIF

VF Decals 72-002 VX-9 & VX-30

I am willing to take partial sheets as long as necessary stenciling is provided. I prefer the low viz jets from the VF-31 sheet or the VX-30 jet from the VF Decal sheet.

I am open to trades. I live in Japan so if there is something you want I can try to get it for you in exchange for the decals.

Regards,

Jim

What about any partials from the new DXM VF-101 sheet?

Oooooh, i am very sorry... I have tought that Jim wanted to sell these decals, not to buy....Thanks Ken...

I am looking for the same VFDecals's sheet (ref 72002) for ModelGraphix's F-14, and it's so hard to find (may be impossible?)...

Sorry again...

Cheers

Seb