IPMS Nationals 2015 - Free stuff from Sprue Brothers and Vagabond Deca

Folks,

Be sure you check your email for the latest Sprue Brothers newsletter - those of you who subscribe to the newsletter and are lucky enough to get to go to the IPMS Nationals next week can get a freebie from Sprue Bros. and Vagabond! Trust me, it's from the cool as heck file...

Dang, we need a nats in TORONTO for 2017!!!!!!!!

Good idea! At the risk of a thread jack...IPMS USA and IPMS Canada need to talk about coming together for a Nats...especially with the lack of hosting bids happening down here in 'Murica. A "North American Nationals" or "CanAm Nats" if you will.

Edited by 82Whitey51

OK...nothing yet...but your killing me with suspense!!!!!

-Jim

Patience, young Padawan... It'll be out later this week, but you won't find out the prize until you get to the show.

I know what it is. I know what it is!!! :taunt:

Yeah, yeah... Gordon told me you don't get one now, because you're teasing the other kids about it... :taunt:

Who's all going? We should have a thread. Being that this is in my backyard basically invoking to try to go but probably can't until mid day Saturday which sucks. Is the model room closed during judging? I don't want to drive down there not to be able to see anything.

OMG. HAMMM, you better show up one day. Man you are one of the ARC guys Id love to meet!! Attention, ARC jackholes! I love ARC, and the people who make this site up! If you are going to be at Nats, please holler out! We have got to get a group pic or something! You know Arc'ers rule!!!

-Jim

Think we're for sure going to be there Saturday shortly after noon. I'm just concerned I won't be able to see things.

I want to go down Friday but I've got no one to go with. I work everyday till about 9am and have the kiddos. Most of my club members will be there Thursday on.

Me and the wife will be there. We're coming up from Cincinnati early Saturday morning. Hope all the vendor's are still there and it's not wiped out cause I've got a wish list and a pocket full of money, and also a free gift waiting for me now!

Tim

Good idea! At the risk of a thread jack...IPMS USA and IPMS Canada need to talk about coming together for a Nats...especially with the lack of hosting bids happening down here in 'Murica. A "North American Nationals" or "CanAm Nats" if you will.

Why would we do that? Canada can have its own nationals. Aside from that, the US Nationals are an open competition. You don't have to a 'Merkin to participate.

Edited by DutyCat

OMG!

I love it! I told Gordon that it was having the best of both worlds; meeting the best model store owner of all time, and getting a hell of a gift!!!

You guys made the NATS even more awesome! My daughter also thanks you because she loves the good ole USA, and that gift is gonna made the flag shine!!!

Thanks again!! Please tell WALDO(LOL) you two made the trip for me!

-Jim

I met Gordon too, and got the decals. Nice sheet, now I need to get the kit. I saw him, but I had forgotten my printed out email at the hotel room, so I went back to drop off some purchases, and then saw him again a few hours later, so I was able to get the decals, and talk with him briefly. Fun promotion!