Hi guys,

I've started the decals application after some good layers of Alclad Aqua Gloss.

BKkhaw.jpg[/url][/img]

The first to go on was the wings' Magen David and the belly stencils...

GRw8YX.jpg[/url][/img]

...the air intake warning.

mijqsq.jpg[/url][/img]

Now,since the beginning,I've planned to use the decals from the RoG'F-16B sheet to simulate the chaff & flare dispenser,but after the application I've some doubt as they seem smaller than the real and,obviously,flat.

Who do you think?

For any good count I've ordered a pair of Brengun PE sheet of chaff & flare dispensers...

CVPjBS.jpg[/url][/img]

That's all for now,thanks for watching and let me know about the expandable dispensers.

Gianni

Hello guys,

in the past dats I've finished to apply the decals but first I replaced the decal of the Chaff & flare dispenser with the Brengun PE.

This's the PE sheet;note that both empry and armed options are provided.

epCmXd.jpg[/url][/img]

Her you can see the final result:I've first added a panel that I've miss at first,next I create a plasticard frame and inserted the PEs.

KKPnvL.jpg[/url][/img]

And here with all the decals placed and the second gloss coat.

KAiXcy.jpg[/url][/img]

oovW9V.jpg[/url][/img]

Fg8G8C.jpg[/url][/img]

Some detail shots.

AfUH5n.jpg[/url][/img]

Sorry for the dust,I take the pics before the gloss coat,next the panel wash followed by a little weathering.

Thanks for watch,

Gianni

• 2 weeks later...

Hi gents,

I think this's my last update before the finished product.

The model received the panel washes ( artist oils on the upper surfaces and Tamiya panel line accent color on the lower) and a flat coat.

lK9U7M.jpg[/url][/img]

f087zh.jpg[/url][/img]

When I unmasked the clear parts,the tape left some tedious glue residues;'cause this time I don't used the customary Future bath,I used the various Tamiya compund to return the original transparency.I take also the moment to add the seams ( with brush and Vallejo's Ice Yellow) and added the internal details.Sorry for the dust!

tazNrq.jpg[/url][/img]

I wasn't happy with the clear nav light of the port wing and added a new one.This was also the opportunity to try the Hataka IAF set;I'm glad both with the new light and the colors effect as look like a freshly painted (as it is) replacement panels.

t8ieku.jpg[/url][/img]

The undercarriage parts.

praJsQ.jpg[/url][/img]

The weapons load.

9NweQX.jpg[/url][/img]

I can't resist and added some chipping on the fuel tanks as per Israbook reference.

ZZICkZ.jpg[/url][/img]

And that's all for now,more pics ASAP.

Thanks for watching,

Gianni

• 2 weeks later...