Hello has all.

I do not know how to or appear on this forum, I allow to make it here because at the moment I have that a question has to put(rest,pose).

My name is philippe, I am French, I am 52 years old August 18th and my favorite period is the conflict in Vietnam of 1963 has 1975. I realize as well of the ground material(equipment), as the boats, as helicopters, my preferred, huey, good on.

My question is " how many versions is there of the black hawk from(since) the beginning of production?

I ask you for it because I look at a series on the soldiers - first-aid workers afgha, which pleases me.

thank you for your answer .

phil .

Bonjour Philipe

n'hésite pas à montrer tes montages d'hélico ici.

Voici un lien sur toutes les versions :

wiki

I'm sure lot here will see with pleasure you like vietnam hueys

Norbert

The standard cargo/utility US Army UH-60 Black Hawk has gone through 3 basic versions. The initial one was the UH-60A wich can be distinguished by narrow step sponsons below the pilots doors. (Early A models also had open exhausts, while later ones have the HIRSS - Hover Infra-Red Suppression System). Next was the UH-60L, which has wider step sponsons to accomidate roll stabilizers. The most-current is the UH-60M which has down-turned blade tips; a square, folding stabilator on the tail; and redesigned, wide step sponsons. (Early Ms had HIRSS, while later ones have the UES - Upswept Exaust System).

UH-60A (early w/open exhausts)

UH-60A_on_USS_Guam_(LPH-9)_off_Grenada_1983.JPEG

UH-60L (w/HIRSS exhausts)

usfk_uh-60l_4_of_5.jpg

UH-60M (w/UES)

2180402.jpg

There are also 3 basic versions of Special Operations MH-60 Black Hawks. The first was the MH-60L which had the same features as a UH-60L, but also added a refeuling probe; a square, folding stabilator; nose-mounted weather radar; missile plume detectors, and an under-nose FLIR. Next was the MH-60K which added a different nose-mounted FLIR and weather radar setup and a bunch of different sensors on the nose, fuselage and tail. The latest is the MH-60M which has the same features as a standard UH-60M, plus all the features of the previos MH models, albeit a little different configuration (new nose radar/FLIR set-up).

MH-60L

23w5owz.jpg

MH-60K

MH-60K_160th_SOARa1.JPG

MH-60M

mh_60m_blackhawk_by_indeepschit-d79kbov.jpg

Also, the MH-60L and MH-60M can affix ESSS (External Stores Support System) wings to hold weapons and are known as a DAP (Direct Action Penetrator) gunship when configured in thsi way. They then become an MH-60L DAP or MH-60M DAP.

MH-60L DAP

med_gallery_34773_971_110138.jpg

MH-60L_DAP.jpg

Edited by HeavyArty

The standard cargo/utility US Army UH-60 Black Hawk has gone through 3 basic versions. The initial one was the UH-60A wich can be distinguished by narrow step sponsons below the pilots doors. (Early A models also had open exhausts, while later ones have the HIRSS - Hover Infra-Red Suppression System). Next was the UH-60L, which has wider step sponsons to accomidate roll stabilizers. The most-current is the UH-60M which has down-turned blade tips; a square, folding stabilator on the tail; and redesigned, wide step sponsons. (Early Ms had HIRSS, while later ones have the UES - Upswept Exaust System).

UH-60A (early w/open exhausts)

UH-60A_on_USS_Guam_(LPH-9)_off_Grenada_1983.JPEG

UH-60L (w/HIRSS exhausts)

usfk_uh-60l_4_of_5.jpg

UH-60M (w/UES)

2180402.jpg

There are also 3 basic versions of Special Operations MH-60 Black Hawks. The first was the MH-60L which had the same features as a UH-60L, but also added a refeuling probe; a square, folding stabilator; nose-mounted weather radar; missile plume detectors, and an under-nose FLIR. Next was the MH-60K which added a different nose-mounted FLIR and weather radar setup and a bunch of different sensors on the nose, fuselage and tail. The latest is the MH-60M which has the same features as a standard UH-60M, plus all the features of the previos MH models, albeit a little different configuration (new nose radar/FLIR set-up).

MH-60L

23w5owz.jpg

MH-60K

MH-60K_160th_SOARa1.JPG

MH-60M

mh_60m_blackhawk_by_indeepschit-d79kbov.jpg

Also, the MH-60L and MH-60M can affix ESSS (External Stores Support System) wings to hold weapons and are known as a DAP (Direct Action Penetrator) gunship when configured in thsi way. They then become an MH-60L DAP or MH-60M DAP.

MH-60L DAP

med_gallery_34773_971_110138.jpg

MH-60L_DAP.jpg

Hello norbert, thank you for this small word, yes, no problem for my assemblies of huey, I am not any more lacking much as kits of détaillage has to buy to finish my stock.

I intend to realize a huey of sharks put in the grass and what it is provided with gas but it is not to be born with all the kits already begun.

Thank you also has you, heavy arty, to have answered me, it pleases me because you are sharp on the subject, I appreciate(estimate) your explanations in the various subjects.

Phil.