Question on H-60 kits in 1/72

Hi guys. Following on from reading a thread on Britmodeller regarding MH-60Ls, I saw reference to an Italeri Night Stalkers kit of an H-60. I can find an Italeri UH-60A/L Black Hawk,a UH-60 "Night Raid" and an MH-60K Night Hawk. I cannot find any reference to an Italeri Night Stalkers kit. This is regarding 1/72 scale only.

Basically I need to know what kits or combined of kits I need to build the following in 1/72?

An MH-60L as per Op Gothic Serpent?

A UH-60L Medevac with external fuel tanks (as seen at RIAT)?

Lastly, what was the version used in the TV documentary Inside Combat rescue? I'm thinking HH-60G but not sure.

There is a Revell kit of this version I think, but it looks different to what I remember. Is this an Italeri rebox or a different kit?

Cheers and thanks! And apologies if this has been covered before!

Roy.

Try scalemates.com: https://www.scalemates.com/search-solr.php?q=Sikorsky+H-60+Black+Hawk&fkSCALE[]=%221:72%22&fkSECTION[]=Kits

It may help you here. According to their database the HH-60G (you´re right about this one starring Inside Combat rescue) is a rebox of the Italeri-kit. If you want to build a "real" Pavehawk you will need to scratch a couple of things.

HAJO

• 7 months later...

Ok folks major thread resurrection going on here...

Can someone confirm the following and correct me if I'm wrong?

I want to build a 1/72 MH-60L as per Op Gothic Serpent. I'll need Werners Wings Nightstalkers decals, Armycast UH-60A/L upgrade set, Armycast M-134 Minigun weapon set, UH-60 kit (Italeri or Hasegawa?). Anything else?

I also want to build a recent-ish HH-60G, Armycast also do a resin set for this, what base kit do I need and what else do I need?

Is there any way to get an MH-6 from Gothic Serpent as well? What do I need?

Lastly, are they black or dark olive helo drab?

Thanks in advance.

Roy

For the MH/HH-60G, you'll need the Hasegawa HH-60D kit, and armycast is at:

http://armycast.cz/eshop/index.php

I think you can also get their stuff from UMM, but a lot of 1/72 stuff was sold out the last time i looked.

Not sure where to find decals for the Pave Hawk, though. If someone had a bead on them, maybe give us a heads up?