Hasegawa 1/32 AV-8B+

This one was featured in the July issue of Model Aircraft, so I can share it now that that's out.

This is the really nice Hasegawa kit. I used the Aires cockpit which fit so well I didn't even have to remove the pour stubs...you may never hear that again. Decals are Superscale..those were excellent.

Hasegawa%20AV8b-67_zpsk1fggzse.jpg

Hasegawa%20AV8B-29_zpsrexbcubb.jpg

Hasegawa%20AV8b-45_zpszujzrp65.jpg

Whoa! That looks amazing! Phenomenal work. Take a bow mate. :thumbsup: Awesome paint job and the weathering is right on. Great build.

I also had no idea Hase made a 1/32 Harrier. Maybe you meant to say Hasegawa 1/48 or Trumpeter 1/32?

Edited by Crazy Snap Captain

Wow, fantastic job, is this the 1/32 trumpeter or the 1/48 hasegawa, by the looks of it its the 1/48 hasegawa? looks more accurate,

Didn't fancy the Gun pods? would love to see some close ups of the cockpit.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, my bad folks. I don't know what I was thinking when I typed 1/32 It's Hasegawa 1/48....I do appreciate the comments.

Ha! Thought so. At least you'll get a bucket dull of views out of sheer curiosity :)

The outcome is even more impressive given the smaller scale. Once again, top job!

A absolutely amazing build. I'm really quite impressed with the faded and weathered paint scheme. Just enough weathering for that used but not abused operational look of a well maintained aircraft.

Joel