The carpet ate my parts

Greetings builders -

The smallest parts are the first to disappear, right? Well, such is the case with my HK 1/32 B-17G clear plastic wing light part. Believe me, I have searched everywhere, and I have only one in the box.

I sent 2 emails to the address info@HK-models.com asking for replacement parts and have gotten no replies. I'm willing to pay up for another clear sprue because it's my own fault, not theirs, and told them so.

So if anyone has a more direct line to our HK pals, I'd like to hear from you.

Best regards,

JA

Borrow some nylons from the wife/gf/significant other, place it over the end of the vacuum cleaner hose, then vacuum your modeling area. You'll be amazed at what you find.

Must be a lumberjack...

As for the part, I'm not familiar with the specifics of the kit, if it's the cover for the leading edge landing light it shouldn't be too hard to make a replacement. Just heat up some heavy clear sheet over a candle, then when it softens wrap it around the leading edge just ouboard of the light. Cut to shape after it cools and viola! New landing lights.