1/32 AH-1 conversions

Hi Guys,

I'm after some help if you don't mind. I've just brought the old Revell 1/32 AH-1G kit and would like to update it. I was looking for the Fireball Modelworks FMR-009 set but have since found out it is long out of production. Do any of you know where I could get my hands on one or something similar?

Thanks in advance

Dean

Hi Guys,

I'm after some help if you don't mind. I've just brought the old Revell 1/32 AH-1G kit and would like to update it. I was looking for the Fireball Modelworks FMR-009 set but have since found out it is long out of production. Do any of you know where I could get my hands on one or something similar?

Thanks in advance

Dean

I'm working on an AH-1F conversion. Patience.

Floyd

I'm working on an AH-1F conversion. Patience.

Floyd

Interesting... I thought there was some vague talk of a new tool 1/35 AH-1G. As such, would it make more sense to base any conversion on this kit (understanding that it's probably a ways out) instead of the ancient 1/32 Revell model? Or could we read into your post that maybe a new tool Cobra is not a sure thing?