ESM, there are huge numbers of photos of 160th ships, past and present, on this website. The majority focus on the Little Bird and in particular, the older versions. There doesn't appear to be much in the way of sensitive images in the pinned Little Bird thread. The one version that has remained classified but arouses much interest here is the EH-6 series. No photos have surfaced although a good description and a drawing (mine, based on guesswork) has appeared here. There were undoubtedly other classified versions of the Little Bird operated by the 160th, they haven't been identified and haven't appeared here. Two other previously-classified versions of the 500 have appeared here. One photo came from the collection of a life-long aircraft spotter who posted the photo up on a spotter's website, unaware of what was featured in the photo. It is more than likely a Seaspray airframe. Another photo of a possible Seaspray 500 has also appeared on this website and the equipment fit is now obsolete but the location of the aircraft is probably of more significance as are the markings it carries. Certain U.S. Government Agencies would probably prefer both photos didn't feature here but they are now out in the open. Both photos date from the 1980's and so nothing, from a hardware point of view, was compromised, it appears.

Any photo that is posted here featuring a "Special" airframe is assessed by those here who have good knowledge of the subject and if something is of a sensitive nature, the photo is removed. It has happened only once here, to the best of my knowledge. I don't believe anyone here ever set out to compromise U.S. National Security when posting photos and I imagine that will always be the case here. If you dig long enough on the internet, you would be surprised what you can find out about special ops aircraft. Special Ops helicopters will always attract curiosity from the aircraft modeller and enthusiast and probably draw more attention than their owners would like. That is human nature. Hopefully we can continue to enjoy researching and modelling 160th helicopters and other special ops helicopters, without compromising security restrictions. Welcome to this forum, ESM. 

LD.         

Just to add to LD's post - this forum has both past and currently serving 160th pilots, who have shared information and on occasion - pictures. I have to believe that they put OPSEC first and would never release anything that would push those limits.  On more than one occasion, when asked a question, they have simply said they can't provide an answer.  

Pretty much everything you see on this forum is either from 160th vets, is open source culled from the web or are airshow pictures.