Model master lacquers

So my lhs closed down for a bit. Apparently problems with landlord so hopefully he'll reopen somewhere soon. But anyway he got me hooked on model masters lacquer paint as a base for alclad and other things. All I've ever bought was gloss black and it's by far the best gloss black I've ever used. But he also said there was a white that another customer would order and use. I'm assuming it was a gloss white but all I can find online is something called "header white" which is flat. This is strictly for bottled LACQUER PAINTS not the enamels and I dont think they made but these and maybe 1 or 2 other colors.

Does anyone know where to pick some up online?

Hm, the only MM lacquer I've ever seen are the clears, which I use exclusively for clear coats. While I use a lot of MM enamels, I've recently started using Mr. Color. I really love their gloss colors; they go down very smoothly with their leveling thinner. I'll probably continue to use MM enamels, Mr Color lacquers, and MM clear lacquers.

I use the enamels all the time but there's nothing like a good lacquer to get a nice smooth gloss. Because of the ways lacquers dry differently. I don't think they have but the two or so colors and at my lhs he used to just keep them with the alclad.