New Fightertown Adversary Collection

I would be keen for some 1/72nd ones too! While you're at it maybe downscale some of your other wonderful 1/48 sheets too. That Fine Molds kit is crying out for some decals that aren't retirement scheemes or others that have never seen combat. :pray:

How can we buy direct from you Brian, the site seems to still have some dramas for me.

I'm helping Brian get their website rebuilt this weekend and in the coming week. We're going to get everything up and running ASAP.

(Fightertown and Vagabond are not joining forces, etc. I'm just helping a friend out)

Hey folks, as a 72nd guy myself, believe me it would be great to see SO much more in Our Scale.

However, having been blessed with the friendship of a very talented decal producer, I can tell you that folks in our scale are a financial dead end. Other than the occasional sheet where The Bones are involved, they just don't sell worth a darn to recoup the investment. A few dozen sheets sold won't do it. Most of the time it's money down the drain. Sad but true.

I'm helping Brian get their website rebuilt this weekend and in the coming week. We're going to get everything up and running ASAP.

(Fightertown and Vagabond are not joining forces, etc. I'm just helping a friend out)

That's great news, thanks for helping all of us!

on future sheets please don't forget the Top Gun T-38's.

Just to clarify...you mean the T-38's assigned to the real-life school, or the F-5's painted black for the film? I mean, either would be great!

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy

Dang it! Now I got to go buy more F-14 kits! Super excited about this one. Mavericks tomcat next to my "Mig-28" built using fightertowns' decals will look nice!

I know what you mean. Just added up the number of kits I have and the number of decal sheets I want to use... Not a good ratio :D Guess I sold off too many kits.

-brian

I did manage to add some 1/144 Top Gun movie markings on the sheet. Badges, modex and buno for the 2 main jets and a few national insignias. Wanted to do a small inflight display "Keeping up Foreign Relations" for a long time!

-brian

I did manage to add some 1/144 Top Gun movie markings on the sheet. Badges, modex and buno for the 2 main jets and a few national insignias. Wanted to do a small inflight display "Keeping up Foreign Relations" for a long time!

-brian

Had the same idea for quite some years..also designed and printed my own decals for it...but I`d rather use yours than my inkjet printed ones...and I have to start over anyway with a new "Mig-28" from Revell as I cracked the canopy on a nearly finished Dragon one...

Patience, young padawan... We're just about done with Fightertown's new website. Streamlined, efficient and won't disappear when Yahoo randomly updates their software...

Black Tigers rock!

Yes, the new website is almost done. Yahoo now is nonfunctional and the new one is just about ready to upload. Unfortunately Yahoo said it could take 9 days to release the old site and they are looking true to their word...

I'm hopeful we'll have the new sheets for sale by the weekend but for sure, when they are available, I'll make sure it's known on all the platforms. :thumbsup:

Thanks!

brian