New Fightertown Adversary Collection

Should be a great seller....

Wish you guys would give some Key West Adversary A-4's some love

I did send Mike Pister some A-4 stuff awhile ago when he asked me but haven't heard anything since,not sure if it was a full Fightertown project or just something he was working on privately.

Same with Vagabond they got some basic profile's ready on Z-5 then the thread went quiet

Cheers,

Gary

Should be a great seller....

Wish you guys would give some Key West Adversary A-4's some love

I did send Mike Pister some A-4 stuff awhile ago when he asked me but haven't heard anything since,not sure if it was a full Fightertown project or just something he was working on privately.

Same with Vagabond they got some basic profile's ready on Z-5 then the thread went quiet

Cheers,

Gary

Hey Gary,

Not to threadjack, but the Vagabond thread on Z5 went quiet because I started working 60+ hours a week for close to 2 years when I changed jobs. By the time the insane OT ended, Mike Pister had started on his project. When the FT started having web issues, and I started helping them set up their new site, I found out about it. I sent him all my profiles, notes, pictures, etc. - I figured since he's a much better artist than I am, the end result will be much, much better than if we did competing sheets. Whether it will be a Vagabond sheet, a Fightertown sheet or a Mike Pister independent sheet is still TBD, but whomever's label it's under, it's going to be one hell of a cool sheet.

Hey Gary,

Not to threadjack, but the Vagabond thread on Z5 went quiet because I started working 60+ hours a week for close to 2 years when I changed jobs. By the time the insane OT ended, Mike Pister had started on his project. When the FT started having web issues, and I started helping them set up their new site, I found out about it. I sent him all my profiles, notes, pictures, etc. - I figured since he's a much better artist than I am, the end result will be much, much better than if we did competing sheets. Whether it will be a Vagabond sheet, a Fightertown sheet or a Mike Pister independent sheet is still TBD, but whomever's label it's under, it's going to be one hell of a cool sheet.

Ah the day job that pays the bills...don't ya just hate it when it gets in the way....LOL

It's all cool....those Tiger A-4's have just gotta see some love oneday... :thumbsup:

Ah the day job that pays the bills...don't ya just hate it when it gets in the way....LOL

It's all cool....those Tiger A-4's have just gotta see some love oneday... :thumbsup:/>/>/>

Hi Mungo1974,

Are you referring to this 'BEAUTY'??

A-4E149977VF-4515greytigerR2_zpsfnvmjvcg.jpg

I've been waiting for this one for a very looong time!!! And a few others from VF-45!!!

Edited by SERNAK
  • 2 weeks later...