New upcoming F-4E Phantom II sheets from HI-DECAL

1 hour ago, Nebbor said:

Guess what I have sent Diego back in 2018: an email about this. And was told a march 2019 release. One year later and nothing to show for. So same thing has has been going on since 2015. And people get upset when I say something about this? People get upset when I say I sourced my own material?

Maybe you should act upon your own words and send a PM, not responding to a post you have no business with.

PS: all posts reported by me so the admins can sort this.

This saga has been ongoing since 2008, when he first announced the Egyptian and a Hellenic RF sheet....................... however other options are out there.

3 hours ago, Nebbor said:

Guess what I have sent Diego back in 2018: an email about this. And was told a march 2019 release. One year later and nothing to show for. So same thing has has been going on since 2015. And people get upset when I say something about this? People get upset when I say I sourced my own material?

Maybe you should act upon your own words and send a PM, not responding to a post you have no business with.

PS: all posts reported by me so the admins can sort this.

So you reported this thread 6 times with no message for the moderators to know why you reported the posts?

You are upset with a manufacturer that talked about a product that was never released?

Doesn't look like much I can do.  I'm assuming you did not pay for any product, so I see no issue to act on.

You do have my sympathies that you really want certain markings and they are not available, I know that is very frustrating.

I reported them so the moderators can have a look at it, blank page. Since there is no reaction from he admins there are no issues with my part. I am not upset with a manufacturer, just saying that I am done waiting for it. The reactions following that are obviously also OK with the admins, good to know you allow this kind of reactions.

My apologies to Nebbor. I meant no offense.  It was just another of my poor attempts at humor. I too built an Egyptian F-4E many moons ago, cobbling together decals from at least three disperate sources in order to get it somewhat accurate.  I was pleased with the result, but perhaps not completely satisfied.  So it is with great anticipation that I await this decal release.  I am also aware that Diego has some health issues and that must come first.  I wish you both health and happiness.  If the decals are never produced, I am okay with that. I have cobbled together some more Egyptian markings from various sources and will build it a second time. It's a hobby. And I will say that this is the greatest time for our hobby with so many new and better kits released, more subjects covered, more and better decals, tons more and way better after market items. Who would have thought that we would be printing parts in 3D? So I wish to concentrate on the  "beautiful" of our current state of hobby affairs. 

Kind regards,  Dutch 

Edited by Dutch