Eduard/Hasegawa 1/48 scale A4F Scooter

I just finished my build of the Eduard/Hasegawa limited edition 1/48 scale A4F Skyhawk for my 1st ARC GB. The GB was a lot of fun with great interaction with the other members, so I'll be joining in more GBs down the road. I thought that I would share with you my pictures of my finished Scooter.

Joel

A-4F_108.jpg

A-4F_109.jpg

A-4F_111_copy.jpg

A-4F_097.jpg

A-4F_094.jpg

A-4F_106.jpg

A-4F_098.jpg

A-4F_104.jpg

End of Part one.

Edited by Joel_W

Top notch job, only suggestion would be to paint the inside of the canopy a dark grey or black. But overall that is a beauty.

Phantom,

Thanks so much for those most kind words. As for the inside of the canopy, I've been thinking about trying to mask it, and then paint it. For me that's easier said then done. But I only used Aleene's tacky craft glue, so the canopy can be popped right off.

Joel

Excellent build, so different without any loadout.

Ian.

Ian,

Thanks so much for your more then kind words. Generally, I do like some kind of load. But those drop tanks are so large and bulky looking, and the Scooter is so small and agile looking, they just don't look right together, so for a change of pace I went this route.

Joel