Your MAKS 2015 Pictures

Fantastic pictures! I am still frustrated that I have had to miss it this year. Even more frustrating is that the project that caused me to not go actually slipped in the end and theoretically I would have been able to go - if I just had slightly longer warning... Next MAKS I'll definitely be back though.

If it's an SM, shouldn't it be in studded or buckled leather scheme with a crop, flail, or chains on one of the stations?

Nice shots, especially four and five. It's interesting how the Russians have decided to ditch the lighter color blue/grays for the dark gray.

Great photos Dawestsides - keep them coming.

First time I've missed a MAKS for years - and all those goodies on display.

I'm so jealous.......... :crying2:

Ken

PS - I wonder why they don't roll out the Sukhoi P-42 to go with those other vintage displays - and the Su-47 to go with the 1.44

PPS - Any news when the Zhukovsky museum will be ready ??

There you go :

2V9A1738_zpsm3no0vsz.jpg

Thank you, Dawestsides! I'm surprised it's a recon Foxbat, I thought it'd be that two-seater they used to bring out, Blue 02. I'm glad they kept one, wish I was there to see it in person. The MiG 1.44 is looking a little worse for wear in contrast to when Flankerman snapped a picture of it.

I'll also need to pm you later about that conversion build, Flankerman. Might need some hand-holding, especially in how you made those thrust-vector nozzles.

Really cool pictures. It turned into a quite good airshow.

1/48 Mig 1.44 will be awesome next to my F-22s and F-23... It is a majestic thing.

Many new models are in works but no Mig 1.44 or Su-47, no love to Soviet Advanced Tactical Fighter program. :D

Edited by foxmulder_ms