Girlfriends Destroying Boyfriends' Video Game Consoles

OK, some of the language is NSFW so I'm not exactly posting this.Go to "the most popular video website" and search for "Compilation of Girlfriends destroying their Boyfriends Console & Computer," or go to the root website and paste this -- watch?v=1iW0Wgiy7Go

Later, report back :D

I LOL'd but I sure hope my wife doesn't view my model hobby the same way!

Priceless....I actually feel sorry for girls in this generation.

The girl freaking out after her BF beat her on the video game was pretty amusing.

The goofy part is...some of these girls are pretty hot from my mid 50's vantage point. I can understand older people playing video games when their bodies are less than capable of doing the things they did when they were younger.

I suspect the only reason these guys have a GF is so they can avoid buying food and that gives them more time for video games. These guys really should avoid girls all together. :woot.gif:

... I suspect the only reason these guys have a GF is so they can avoid buying food and that gives them more time for video games. These guys really should avoid girls all together. :woot.gif:

Hard to argue against this...

I don't know who is worse - the girls or the guys. The girls for opting for destruction rather than just leaving the guy, or the guys for being so self-centered.

Also - and I know I'll get in trouble for this - most of those girls swing the blunt instrument (golf club, hammer, etc.) like a girl. Someone needs to teach them how to really destroy something.

Ha. Yes they need lessons on destruction, but I think they all got the job done.

These guys here really have some priority issues just letting their girlfriend's ..."physical beauty" go to waste. That was pretty much my point in sharing the video. Video games are can be educational and help us with day to day stress, but some uninterrupted time with your girlfriend can be even more.

Priceless....I actually feel sorry for girls in this generation.

You shouldn't. The same little narcissist that would film herself destroying hundreds of dollars (in some cases there maybe even more) of property -- and feel completely justified in doing so-- is probably the same type who spends hours facebooking, Instagraming, texting, (or god help me Tinder)and taking selfies on her phone, and thats for validation and attention seeking, not just entertainment.

Ive spent plenty around that kind of personality. Even got to share an apartment with one, and trust me-- its never HER fault. Surely she isn't the issue. I watched a guy work two jobs after leaving the service for one of these types who cheated on him within about 3 months of marriage. Her issue was that no single male could give her the kind of attention and validation she needed no matter how dedicated.

You can imagine if the situation was reversed and a male destroyed his girlfriend's cell phone in retaliation for hours spent on that little electronic device! If he did would be ranked with Eichmann, if she knew who that was (He's the actor in that new hunger games movie right?)

The girl freaking out after her BF beat her on the video game was pretty amusing.

Clearly a stable individual, and again if the situation was reversed we would all be laughing. No wait, we would be calling the police. Speaking of which when they showed up to these calls, no doubt who would be leaving in cuffs if it was the males wrecking things. and of course if a male tried to wreck another males electronics, he would be met swiftly physically.

It sucks having those things destroyed, and yes I do see the humor in it, but at least its cheaper to find out that way than divorce court. Heed the red flags folks-- dump them. I understand if a guy was cheating-- in that case your property is basically fair games as per the unwritten rules, but destroying it for these reasons is madness.

I can also see the lack of sex as a consequence-- a lot of these ladies seem like the type that would "remember to forget" their Birth Control.

Edited by TaiidanTomcat

TT I can see both sides of the coin here. Yes it seems fundamentally wrong, but I also believe that some people are too addicted to video games or the internet to really seize an opportunity to do what God put us on this green earth to do :D

Look at that little turd who set his girlfriend up in Call of Duty and gave her less than ten seconds to live each time she spawned.... what the hell did he think was going to happen? It seems that some of these guys need someone a little more docile/less narcissistic.

TT I can see both sides of the coin here. Yes it seems fundamentally wrong, but I also believe that some people are too addicted to video games or the internet to really seize an opportunity to do what God put us on this green earth to do

I would be careful about opening that little Pandora's box first off. Can't imagine a bunch of grown men spending time indoors construct miniature airplanes at the cost of hours and hundreds of dollars, but here we are, and I would be very unhappy if SWMBO came in and wrecked my tools or stash or completed models.

And yes it seems fundamentally wrong because it is.

I'm just pointing out that there is a double standard here, and of course like I said I understand the idea of being so enraged that you break something-- but when you have the wherewithal to film it then its clearly not in the heat of the moment.

But again, better to know now than after the "I do"

Look at that little turd who set his girlfriend up in Call of Duty and gave her less than ten seconds to live each time she spawned.... what the hell did he think was going to happen? It seems that some of these guys need someone a little more docile/less narcissistic.

Wailing on noobs until they get their legs under them is a time honored tradition, and thats not a sane reaction to it anyway.

Good thing they weren't racing their cars

waiting-to-exhale-burn-car-o.gif

Edited by TaiidanTomcat

Interesting you made the modeling comparison. I took it up as a means of spending MORE time with the wife. She crochets while I sand, glue and trim, yet we're in the same room and conversing. She shows me her progress and I show her mine. She has a very artistic eye which helps me when I run into a modeling problem. She helps me design display bases while I tried crocheting. I guess we made a good match and we hammered out enough of an agreement to include each other in some way. This is a huge improvement from the days when I used to "ignore" my special lady because I was playing computer games.

You're right about the double standard, but I must admit that I acknowledge and appreciate the differences between males and females. I've learned to thrive within these differences, though I can't say I appreciate in the differences in legal responses that often characterize this relationship (huge disparity here). But as far as inequalities go, I've accepted that for every air museum I drag my old lady to, I have to make time for dinner and a movie. Since you're in the San Antonio area, you should probably know that the best way to combine these is just to go to the Alamo Drafthouse.

But for the guys who don't step up to the plate and take care of their lady, I can't really say I have much protest to the destruction of their consoles, even though it's fundamentally wrong. Now if one's woman is a crazy bow-wow, then this should be an important life lesson in choosing your lady. Still doesn't bring the xbox back.

But for the guys who don't step up to the plate and take care of their lady, I can't really say I have much protest to the destruction of their consoles, even though it's fundamentally wrong. Now if one's woman is a crazy bow-wow, then this should be an important life lesson in choosing your lady. Still doesn't bring the xbox back.

Again you assume it's the males not doing their part, thus destruction is warranted.

Im not an expert but there might actually be measures short of this kind of behavior that would get the point across

Annoying though it may be, ignoring your girl is not a crime. breaking others stuff certainly is though. And in the grand scheme of terrible things in relationships this is relatively minor compared to cheating, violence, etc.

I guess I'm just old fashioned like that, and ive seen and been around long enough that this whole every lady a princess, every princess a queen stuff just doesn't hold water.

I wouldn't tolerate that kind of behavior from a 2 year old let alone a grown woman, and again if a man did the same, it would be jailtime anger management etc.

If it's that bad just leave. Wrecking their stuff will have the same effect if these guys have any brains at all, they should be long gone after that then again these are probably a bunch of betas, so who knows.

Surely she isn't to blame: rational, intelligent, emotionally under control-- Yes that's what I observed in that video too. These guys are surely the cylinder that isn't firing

Maybe if I break a clock it will change time? Surely this will alter his personality.

Edited by TaiidanTomcat

Always wondered about the needed legal fall-out from this one:

I always made it a point to NEVER have a live-in girlfriend. Closest I ever got was one living on the other side of a duplex, and she never had a key.

Again you assume it's the males not doing their part, thus destruction is warranted.

Im not an expert but there might actually be measures short of this kind of behavior that would get the point across

Annoying though it may be, ignoring your girl is not a crime. breaking others stuff certainly is though. And in the grand scheme of terrible things in relationships this is relatively minor compared to cheating, violence, etc.

I guess I'm just old fashioned like that, and ive seen and been around long enough that this whole every lady a princess, every princess a queen stuff just doesn't hold water.

I wouldn't tolerate that kind of behavior from a 2 year old let alone a grown woman, and again if a man did the same, it would be jailtime anger management etc.

If it's that bad just leave. Wrecking their stuff will have the same effect if these guys have any brains at all, they should be long gone after that then again these are probably a bunch of betas, so who knows.

Surely she isn't to blame: rational, intelligent, emotionally under control-- Yes that's what I observed in that video too. These guys are surely the cylinder that isn't firing

Maybe if I break a clock it will change time? Surely this will alter his personality.

Most of these relationships aren't really meant to last ... I'm just saying that the guys where the female said things like "he doesn't have a job" and "I haven't had sex for a month" seem kind of douchy to me. Also, I really don't think these couples have matured enough to see the virtue of leaving after seeing some bad signs. I totally get your point on wrongly assuming that all girls are "princesses" but I don't think ALL these girls were being divas. Maybe in a couple of years one of the couples will still be together, or they will learn to recognize signals from crazy people.

Always wondered about the needed legal fall-out from this one:

I always made it a point to NEVER have a live-in girlfriend. Closest I ever got was one living on the other side of a duplex, and she never had a key.

Wow, terrible logic there. LOL

Here's what I heard:

"We're engaged but he hasn't put a ring on it so maybe later I'll break up with him, but for now I want revenge.. I'M STAYING TOGETHER WITH HIM"

And then she let out an evil laugh resembling this:

Edited by Exhausted

Of course much of this boils down to 2 people not watching out for each other and not communicating. Breaking a game console should give these guys the message the relationship is busted and it's time to look for greener pastures. As for the girls....why stay with a guy when it drives you to the point of destroying something he enjoys? Maybe it is time for the girl to admit defeat and shut down her relationship before she gets to this level of destruction. I do feel these girls knew this would end the relationship and they thought they would do it in a grand way.

Any girl that wanted to save her relationship could have gone to the store and bought a duplicate game system to destroy while his console is safely hidden in the hall closet. This would get the point across without ending the relationship...but as I said....I suspect most of these girls had already decided to end the relationship.

Of course much of this boils down to 2 people not watching out for each other and not communicating. Breaking a game console should give these guys the message the relationship is busted and it's time to look for greener pastures. As for the girls....why stay with a guy when it drives you to the point of destroying something he enjoys? Maybe it is time for the girl to admit defeat and shut down her relationship before she gets to this level of destruction. I do feel these girls knew this would end the relationship and they thought they would do it in a grand way.

Any girl that wanted to save her relationship could have gone to the store and bought a duplicate game system to destroy while his console is safely hidden in the hall closet. This would get the point across without ending the relationship...but as I said....I suspect most of these girls had already decided to end the relationship.

But, Steve, you are making too much sense! Of course, you are exactly right.

I was taught never to disrespect anyone's property.

EVER.

You don't mess with someones stuff, PERIOD.

We don't key cars, we don't destroy video games, we don't throw personal belongings into the yard, or just generally break things on purpose.

If you do stuff like this you have no respect for the other person, what it takes to earn the money

that was spent on the items you destroy, and no respect for yourself.

And, your parents should have taught you better.

You have a problem with me? Come talk to me.

If I'm spending too much time doing other things when I should be doing something else, come tell me, there's probably a really good reason.

Clearly some of these guys are complete A$$hats. I can dig it. Perhaps a long discussion about how to treat other human beings is in order.

Or just slap the taste out of his mouth.

(I realize that it's a weird double standard. Slapping, hitting, but not destroying property. It's just one of my odd twitches. I also don't hit girls, EVER. Not even playing. Never Have.)

These people have been watching too many movies where people do this kind of crap and get away with it.

I assure you, cops would be called and lawyers would be involved if someone did this to any of my stuff.

I hope CorsairMan is right. I hope it's fake.

I weep for the future.

Whew..okay. I'm done now.

Continue on...

Jester.