Pre-flight inspection (aka what are you building)

I'm in with two jet nightfighters, both 1/72. An Hasegawa F-117 with Balkan Decals for the jet that was shot down ( should've flown by night, eh? ;) ) and an Academy F/A-18D Night Attacker with some Hasegawa decals for the VMFA(aw)-121 jet from Desert Storm. Hope they're ok for the GB :)

It may be a bit before I get started on these but I have four kits I plan on building for this group build.

Monogram P-61B- I built this kit as a teenage(first one I ever airbrushed) but I have taken it apart and will strip and start fresh. I plan on using the Kits World sheet and doing this up as "Cooper's Snooper". It will be mounted on a stand with the gear retracted

Great Wall P-61A- will be built with the gear down and everything opened up. I plan on going with the Olive drab/Neutral gray "Lady Gen" scheme

Promodeller Me-110G-4- This will be built wheels up on a stand and using the kit decals. I plan on doing CS+IV.

Tamiya HE-219 - This will be on its gear and built OOB. I plan on building it as 290123 with the black bottom.

stay tuned for the beginning of these builds!!

Sean

Sean, that is quite an ambitious program of work you have there. :salute:

I'm in with two jet nightfighters, both 1/72. An Hasegawa F-117 with Balkan Decals for the jet that was shot down ( should've flown by night, eh? ;)/> ) and an Academy F/A-18D Night Attacker with some Hasegawa decals for the VMFA(aw)-121 jet from Desert Storm. Hope they're ok for the GB :)/>

Those are both fine and fit right in with the theme.

• 3 weeks later...

I had originally planned on doing a Revelogram P-61, but considering I also have a 1/48 Bf 110 going at the same time, I decided something more simple would be better. So I'll be bringing out the old Monogram Mosquito, in a night intruder guise.

Edited by ajd3530
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

well I hate to say it but I don't think I am going to get my builds done in time. Christmas, some home reno's and a busy work schedule just hasn't given me as much free time to work on the models as I had hoped. I will still finish them and post in the in progress thread but I will not make the deadline...First time I missed a group build deadline :crying2:

Sean