I don't normally watch football, but since my hometown bengals were in the playoffs again, I kept track of the game.

It amazes me how grown men can make as much money as these guys do and act like little street punks while playing football.

These guys couldn't hold their temper for 2 more minutes???

I hope these 2 aren't on the team next year because the baggage they brought here finally fell on top of them at a crucial game-winning time.

If it had not been for those 2, Pittsburgh would have been trying for a 50 yard oh man I hope it makes it field goal, but instead they turned it into a short chip shot thru the uprights.

Oh well, there's always next year!!!

(just to choke on the playoff bone again, I'm sure!)

Tim

Edited by hawkwrench

ESPN figured it out? That bastion of impartial journalism? Well, that seals the deal, doesn't it? I'm glad that the Indy TV stations (both of them) concurred. God forbid they come to the conclusion that the home town hero was a juicer.

Manning * rules!

The only people cheating in Boston are the politicians. We have a noble tradition of corrupt politicians, this is as it should be.

You keep saying Indy, but you also fail to admit that several other NFL teams turned New England in for cheating. Take that in mind the very idea of New England cheating is also common knowledge in the other 49 states. Most folks think it's a way of life in Boston.

gary

Every team out there cheats on one level or another. It's how the pats handle it.

Nah... it's just because the Pat win. If it was Tampa Bay or Indy, no one would give a rat's butt about it. I agree though, every team tries to push the limits. That's not specific to one team or one sport.

Not only do the push the limits, but every team cheats on one level or another. It's how they handle it when they're caught. The Patriots lie and beg their way out of trouble, and then they're smug and cocky when proven "innocent." Take off your patriots goggles.

Great game, KC is a class act. Good to see NE playing at close 100%. Finally...

I'd love to see Pittsburgh win but I think they are too banged up. Next week will be Payton* vrs Brady. That will be the real Superbowl.

Should be a good game, Seattle vrs Carolina. Go Hawks!

Edited by 11bee

Does anyone know what a catch is anymore? Just so we all can be clear?

No. Supposedly the officials are suppose to meet in the off season for a once and for all definition of a catch.

Personally, I'd call that a catch by GB, ball in his hand, it didn't touch the ground. If you can catch a ball with one hand against your helmet and call that "control" then...

Where are all those haters who were sure deflate gate was real and Brady should be banned? Only one elite QB with a * after his name out there.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/1-year-after-deflate-gate-ballooned--science-shows-shame-of-it-all-073316233.html

Scary stuff, have to wonder if anyone will be interested in playing football within a few years. Any parent who lets their young kids play should have their head exam (no pun intended). 36 years old and the guy can't walk down a flight of stairs.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-nfl-player-regrets-playing-201247271.html

Regarding today, in theory the Patriots should win easily but strange things happen in Denver. Really wish NE had tried to win one of those last games and secured home field for this game. If this was played at home, it would be a done deal. I'm going with Denver by 3.

All somewhat of a moot point, whoever wins is going to be crushed by Carolina in the Super Bowl.

Where are all those haters who were sure deflate gate was real and Brady should be banned? Only one elite QB with a * after his name out there.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/1-year-after-deflate-gate-ballooned--science-shows-shame-of-it-all-073316233.html

Scary stuff, have to wonder if anyone will be interested in playing football within a few years. Any parent who lets their young kids play should have their head exam (no pun intended). 36 years old and the guy can't walk down a flight of stairs.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/former-nfl-player-regrets-playing-201247271.html

Regarding today, in theory the Patriots should win easily but strange things happen in Denver. Really wish NE had tried to win one of those last games and secured home field for this game. If this was played at home, it would be a done deal. I'm going with Denver by 3.

All somewhat of a moot point, whoever wins is going to be crushed by Carolina in the Super Bowl.

I'm not sure, I have a good feeling about Arizona. No scientific basis or fact to back that up though. Although I feel either NFC team would be favored over either AFC team at the moment.

Edited by ajd3530

I'm not sure, I have a good feeling about Arizona. No scientific basis or fact to back that up though. Although I feel either NFC team would be favored over either AFC team at the moment.

I'd love to see the Cardinals win. Not sure why other than Carolina just seems a bit too cocky and I tend to always go for the underdog.

I'd love to see the Cardinals win. Not sure why other than Carolina just seems a bit too cocky and I tend to always go for the underdog.

Wouldn't mind seeing either win it. Fitzgerald is arguably the best receiver of this generation, plus fate owes them one from 2009. And like him or not, I thoroughly enjoy watching Newton play the game. Might be cocky on the field, but seems like a guinuinly good human being off the field. And this is coming from an Alabama fan.

Speaking of Denver, I'm putting in a shameless plug for some Denver superbowl memorabilia which came with the garage, which I just put on eBay...folks before us must have been Denver fans. Or maybe not since they left it behind.... :whistle:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131709829226?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Edited by Andrew D. the Jolly Rogers guy

Patriots really ought to look at getting a RB or two this off-season. Tom is still terrific and all that jazz, but you can't ask a man approaching 40 to drop back 60+ times, get hit at least 15 times, AND have him be your leading rusher too. He's merely a mortal man.

Bye-bye cheater!

Now let's go Arizona!

It will be nice to see Manning win one on his way out.

I've always liked Denver as the owner is from my hometown. I've been fortunate to know him, he had an awesome house in Edmonton that he eventually sold to Wayne Gretzky. Very sad about his health though.

Edited by Scooby