'New' Zvezda Su-25, new tool or Italeri or KP repop?

Model Art has a new tool that is dimensionally accurate, but is probably not going to fall together. It is more of a "limited run" type kit so fit is not going to be the greatest.

http://www.hannants.co.uk/product/ARTM7215

I have their Su-25 UB kit, and it is much better than any other offerings in the scale (I have both the KP and Zvezda as well). I have not built the Model Art kit yet, however. Maybe somebody else has?

Cheers,

Hoops

Edited by Hoops

I'm working on the Art Model SU-25 (off and on) at the moment. Still early stages but first impressions are that it is dimensionally spot-on (at least according to 4+ plans), the details look good and the fit is ... OK. Definitely a step up from the KP kit in terms of detail and from Zvezda/Italeri in terms of accuracy.

Definitely worth a try if you fancy an accurate Rook

Chris

I have built the Model Art SU-25.It is by far the best 1:72 su-25 offering so far but still a very challenging kit to work with. Definetley not recommended for beginners.Still I can`t understand why they included resin seat and cockpit tub and left the instrument panel flat with no details at all.

My finished kit

I have built the Model Art SU-25.It is by far the best 1:72 su-25 offering so far but still a very challenging kit to work with. Definetley not recommended for beginners.Still I can`t understand why they included resin seat and cockpit tub and left the instrument panel flat with no details at all.

My finished kit

I've got a couple of the Model Art kits myself. I noticed that the same company that does the sprues for Model Art also does some of the new kits for AModel and RV.

The reason for flat instrument panel is that Art Model also sells a PE detail set.

Well for the 30euros I paid for the kit I think they should even put a simple plastic detail Instrumpet panel.

Here is another link where you can see the photos

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=279028&st=0&p=2653226&hl=su-25&fromsearch=1entry2653226

Where can I get any info on the new su-25?

Edited by dragan_mig31