Brady Wins...again.

As noted, this was a non-issue from the start. Just an excuse for haters to hate but at the end of the day, it was much ado about nothing. At best it was a minor equipment violation that warranted a small fine and a written reprimand. We all know that if it was Payton, Drew or anyone else, that's how it would have played out.

Huge loss for Goodell. He gambled big on nailing Brady, just another string of fumbled disciplinary issues associated with this a**-clown. Will be interesting to see if he decides to appeal the ruling; almost seems like he has no other choice, otherwise his reputation is shot and the owners might start looking for a new comish.

The downside to all of this is that every single player who beats his wife/kid, gets a DUI, gets bagged on a drug test, etc will now end up challenging the discipline all the way to federal court. Oh well, Roger made his bed, he can enjoy lying in it.

As noted, this was a non-issue from the start. Just an excuse for haters to hate but at the end of the day, it was much ado about nothing. At best it was a minor equipment violation that warranted a small fine and a written reprimand. We all know that if it was Payton, Drew or anyone else, that's how it would have played out.

Huge loss for Goodell. He gambled big on nailing Brady, just another string of fumbled disciplinary issues associated with this a**-clown. Will be interesting to see if he decides to appeal the ruling; almost seems like he has no other choice, otherwise his reputation is shot and the owners might start looking for a new comish.

The downside to all of this is that every single player who beats his wife/kid, gets a DUI, gets bagged on a drug test, etc will now end up challenging the discipline all the way to federal court. Oh well, Roger made his bed, he can enjoy lying in it.

NFL has said they will appeal to a higher court with a stay.

gary

NFL has said they will appeal to a higher court with a stay.

gary

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000520654/article/roger-goodell-nfl-will-appeal-tom-brady-ruling

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported the NFL will not seek a stay to keep Brady from playing during the appeal process...

Edited by 82Whitey51

So you admit this is farce from the start, we know Goodell and kraft are besties, Tom Brady will be fine as the whole circus had no result.

But Goodell lost? It almost looks like he went through the motions and nothing would ever happen. Almost like that. Almost

Wwe Wrestling matches have had more authenticity.

This would be like if Nixon was put in charge of investigating watergate. Lol he couldn't even find anything! What a loser!

Its theater. One more good reason to avoid the NFL

Edited by TaiidanTomcat

Its theater. One more good reason to avoid the NFL

It's great theater. Glad to see the NFL is branching out beyond just football and is providing a full spectrum of entertainment. Also very excited that they are appealing, it means the Tom & Roger Show will continue for another season, maybe longer. The only downside to all this is that players we don't like (obviously everyone loves Tom) will also benefit from this ruling and push their suspensions into the legal system.

Anyway, time to go celebrate. I can report that here in America's true heartland, it's like VJ-Day. People are pouring out of work into the streets, schools let out early, there are impromptu parades, confetti in the air, truly amazing. Reports are that women are rushing to the local courthouses to rename their kids after Brady.

It's a wonderful day folks, Tom is free!

Just gotta pray that his performance doesn't tank now that his balls are slightly firmer. If it does, the naysayers will have a field day.

Edited by 11bee

You mean due process? yeah hell of a technicality there...

It's only due process if it works against NE, otherwise it's just The Hoodie up to his old tricks (again). Didn't you know, he's able to cheat his way past referees and a federal judge.

Edited by 11bee

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000520654/article/roger-goodell-nfl-will-appeal-tom-brady-ruling

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported the NFL will not seek a stay to keep Brady from playing during the appeal process...

was all over the national news that they would. No matter now as Bradey will always be known as tarnished goods.

glt

Basically what this boils down to is Tom Brady acting like an entitled little douche that thinks he's above the rules. When this whole situation came to light, the NFL stepped in, did their job and laid down a punishment. Had Brady just said "OK, you know what? I effed up. I did the crime, I'll do the time," and gone about his business, I may have actually *gained* a teeny-tiny little bit of respect for the dude. But he goes and causes a huge stink about this whole thing. I absolutely cannot stand entitled jackwagons who think they're above the rules, and I *REALLY* cannot stand people who can't knuckle up and just admit they're wrong.

Edited by TomcatFanatic123

Basically what this boils down to is Tom Brady acting like an entitled little douche that thinks he's above the rules. When this whole situation came to light, the NFL stepped in, did their job and laid down a punishment. Had Brady just said "OK, you know what? I effed up. I did the crime, I'll do the time," and gone about his business, I may have actually *gained* a teeny-tiny little bit of respect for the dude. But he goes and causes a huge stink about this whole thing. I absolutely cannot stand entitled jackwagons who think they're above the rules, and I *REALLY* cannot stand people who can't knuckle up and just admit they're wrong.

Hmmm...no, it's more about someone not rolling over and taking a ridiculous punishment over nothing. I don't think it's entitled jackwagons that grind your gears, I'm guessing it's that TB is a good QB that has you and the rest of the NFL fan base outside of NE pissed off.

Basically what this boils down to is Tom Brady acting like an entitled little douche that thinks he's above the the rules..........I absolutely cannot stand entitled jackwagons who think they're above the rules, and I *REALLY* cannot stand people who can't knuckle up and just admit they're wrong.

Wow pot meet kettle. I'm not Pats fan by any stretch but your a raging hypocrite!!! Didn't you post on here bitching about getting a speeding ticket for doing like 80 or so?? Speed limits are the "rules" news flash....so that would make you an entitled litte douche and a jack wagon that can't knuckle up and admit they are wrong?

I'll say YES yes you are....

Edited by andyman_1970

Wow pot meet kettle. I'm not Pats fan by any stretch but your a raging hypocrite!!! Didn't you post on here bitching about getting a speeding ticket for doing like 80 or so?? Speed limits are the "rules" news flash....so that would make you an entitled litte douche and a jack wagon that can't knuckle up and admit they are wrong?

I'll say YES yes you are....

LOL.. Post of the day! Points awarded.