EF4C Phantom Weasel Reference

Hey guys,

Decided to have a go at doing a tribute piece for an EF4C Phantom "Wild Weasel".

I already have some very detailed reference for the antennae placement and other details but need additional reference for the specific markings/colors of any of these specific airframes.

64-0840 `Super Cocks Swiss Samilar'

64-0791 `Squirrely Bird'

63-7470 `Rub-A-Dub-Dub'

63-7423 `Jail Bait'

63-7474 `Brain Damage'

I did discover that Two Bobs once produced a sheet on EF4c's but I believe they are no longer available.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Steve

EF-4C_Wild_Weasel_IV_Korat_1972.jpg

• 1 year later...

hi Steve, i'm a new member to arc and noticed that you was going to build a f4c wild weasel  air craft from my old outfit, 1972 korat thialand i was a crew chief on these birds actualy i was the one who started painting the names on the planes. my question is do you know where i can get a decal set of the ZG tail codes and nose cone art? let me know if you could please. thanks Rob 

• 1 year later...

Hi Steve,

What scale are you building in? I am in Savannah, GA and we have an F-4C W/W here at the Mighty 8th AF Museum.

I started modifying a Tamiya F-4C to the Weasel an have lots of pics specifically the electronics canoe located in the left fwd missile bay.

If I can be of help please let me know. Here are a couple of pics on my effort.....build is currently unfinished beyond what you see.

Barry

Formerly of the 8th TFW, Ubon RTAFB

mh3CfZq.jpg

Mmbw1HN.jpg