AnthonyWan, you did contact me first and you also stated you were tentative, in other words, not sure. Had you stated you wanted it but would like to know if something else was available, it would not have been sold.

In my post I did state " If you have a question, feel free to ask but note that someone else may buy it while the conversation is occurring."

Regards,

To avoid this issue in the future, I will add the following to the first post. Hopefully it will be clear:

"Unless someone implicitly states that they arebuying, the items will be considered available and sold to the first personbuying."

I am simply raising hobby funds and not running a business (unless losing money by selling for less than what I paid is considered a business).

Regards,

To avoid this issue in the future, I will add the following to the first post. Hopefully it will be clear:

"Unless someone implicitly states that they arebuying, the items will be considered available and sold to the first personbuying."

I am simply raising hobby funds and not running a business (unless losing money by selling for less than what I paid is considered a business).

Regards,

That's awesome. Now where's my Su-24?

The money's not an issue - it was a good price, but honestly I just wanted the kit.