Caracal Models upcoming 100th 1/48 decal release

Hi Kursad

I see you are only 4 sheets away from your 100th 1/48 decal release. Of course you have some holes still open but still a notable accomplishment. I know I have many of your sheets and unfortunately I can buy them faster than I can use them.

Maybe you should keep it a surprise and have a contest to see who can guess what it will be. Just a thought.

I have already assigned CD48100 and CD48101 to a two-part series that will most likely be ready by the November-December timeframe. It will be somewhat special - more on it when I announce it sometime in the next two months. The contest is a great idea though - we still have some time for this.

I'm pleased someone is keeping score! A notable milestone indeed; Caracal have produced many sheets of priority to myself personally and, I'm sure, the modelling community at large. Can't wait to see what the 100/101 products have in store for us -excellent work, KursadA, here's to the next 100!

Great idea - let's do a group build in the next few months. How do we get started?

Make a poll to see if you get 25 yes votes. I have reason to believe once you have your 25 s=you should get approval from at least one mod.rolleyes.gif