Last Movie(s) You Watched

Post the last movies you saw!

The last one I watched came in a cluster of four:

Flight of the Intruder

This was the first time I've seen this as an adult. I've heard a lot of comments about it being a little hokey, but I found it to be a great watch. I loved how it picked a specific point for which to depart from history. Coonts, a former A-6 crew member, really did a fantastic job here.

The Gathering Storm

EXCELLENT. I saw this one on Amazon Prime. It's about Churchill taking command as PM during WWII. This movie takes you through his dilemmas and really puts you 'there.'

Fortress

This was really terrible, but worth a watch. Why? because we needed something going on in the background while we drank tequila and worked on our crafts. Models for me, crocheting for her

The Great Raid

Terrible. Much worse than Fortress. Every terrible stereotype Hollywood could insert made its way into this turd.

Edited by Exhausted

Watched a Netflix rental copy of "The Hunt for Red October" again last Friday...

Must be that time for Sub movies! I watched "The Enemy Below" Monday. Hadn't seen it in years and loved it!

Edge of tomorrow. Shockingly excellent

I watched it and loved it too. I'm a big fan of shows involving things like time travel and alternate history so it was really enjoyable.

The last movie I watched was American Sniper. Went in without any prior knowledge of the book or circumstances behind it, and was really sad at the ending. :(

Watched a Netflix rental copy of "The Hunt for Red October" again last Friday. Forgotten how exciting, well-acted and beautifully-produced it is!

Immediately turned around and ordered a copy from Amazon.

cheers

Old Blind Dog

Yeah dude. I love when they fooled the torpedo's arming system. That was quite the thriller. I still want a Red Storm Rising series done by a competent company that can show ALL the different aspects of it. Hell, even the History Channel could dive right into that one (if they could find space between space vampires).

Mad Max Fury Road.

Then had to throw Guardians of The Galaxy in the Blu-Ray to try out our new 4k TV I bought on Monday.

I also really enjoyed Edge of Tomorrow. Best Tom Cruise movie I've seen in a while. Don't usually care for his movies but it was really good.

Edge of tomorrow. Shockingly excellent

I enjoyed that flick, it was like a scifi Groundhog day. Had no idea what it was about, so a pleasant surprise.

I watched it and loved it too. I'm a big fan of shows involving things like time travel and alternate history so it was really enjoyable.

I also really enjoyed Edge of Tomorrow. Best Tom Cruise movie I've seen in a while. Don't usually care for his movies but it was really good.

I think that Edge of Tomorrow is one of the best under-rated Sci-fi movies lately. I liked it, along with Oblivion......and I'm not a Tom Cruise fan either.....

I watched War of the Worlds: Goliath on Netflix the other night.

It's an animated movie from 3 years ago and is a continuation to HG Wells' story.

It was a decent movie ...

-Gregg

Edited by GreyGhost

Rewatched Startrek: The Motion Picture, for the first time in about 25 years. What a snore! I hated it as a kid, and didn't like it much this time.

Still better than the recent hatchet job by JJ Abrams though....