Royal Morocco Air Force F-16D 08-8024

Royal Bahraini Air Force F-16C 98-2012

Royal Air Force of Oman F-16C "811"

Royal Air Force of Oman F-16D "801"

But with an added subject :

Iraqi Air Force F-16C

Iraqi Air Force F-16D

with their brand new Iraqi Air Force Roundel

( on upper left wing and lower right wing )

Thanks in advance

:salute:

SharkOwl

abb9a3e1-3d20-4410-960a-ae1fb0615ea4.jpg

20b4f599-d80b-42c3-96c6-466d444932ee.jpg

Edited by SharkOwl

I would like to add the Iraqi AF options to the upcoming "Vipers against Terror" sheet (which will feature Egyptian and Jordanian Vipers) - I guess it is now appropriate since they started flying missions against ISIS. It would be relatively straightforward as I already did Iraqi aircraft in 1/72 scale.

Reprinting an existing sheet with major modifications and improvements would not be fair to folks who bought the original version. I think I will reprint CD48037 (unmodified) at some point next year - it was a popular sheet and I regularly get requests for a reprint.

Edited by KursadA

I would like to add the Iraqi AF options to the upcoming "Vipers against Terror" sheet (which will feature Egyptian and Jordanian Vipers) - I guess it is now appropriate since they started flying missions against ISIS. It would be relatively straightforward as I already did Iraqi aircraft in 1/72 scale.

Reprinting an existing sheet with major modifications and improvements would not be fair to folks who bought the original version. I think I will reprint CD48037 (unmodified) at some point next year - it was a popular sheet and I regularly get requests for a reprint.

Excellent news !

Ready to order 48085 and reprinted 48037 !

:D

SharkOwl

• 5 months later...

Hi

I bought 72 scale version and I am a little bit sad not contains walkway stripes as dark vipers contains.

Anyway a great sheet but required a little masking for painting walkway stripes all schemes.

• 3 years later...

Good day everyone.  I was a regular on ARC for a long time, but I put modeling aside in 2007 to try my hand at warbird journalism.  After dozens of articles, one book, and lots for flights with and in some incredible warbirds, a hobby has turned into a part-time job, but I am dipping my toe....just a little..back into modeling and looking to build a 1/48th F-16 collection- one of each Block and one from each country.  In the last few weeks I've put together the list of kits and decals I need and have just about obtained them all, except one......

I have not been able to locate a copy of "Vipers: The Next Generation" anywhere.  Is anyone hoarding a copy of 48037 that they are willing to sell?

Chappie