What year is this?!?!

Uhhhhh....I thought and think we are in the year 2015...however looking at the Collegiate football polls, I'm of a mind it's the 1930's or somewhere close. The reason I ask is when was the last time Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska and Texas Universities were not in the Top 10 perish the thought of them not being even in the top 25, surely this can't be happening, [unless] I have been transported to an Earth that is in a parallel dimension and no one told me. C'mon Baylor and TCU are in the top 10 and Nebraska, Texas, Michigan, and Penn State are no where near...what in the name of the Wide, wide world of sports is a goin on, wait a tick, maybe this is all a horrible horrible nightmare and I'll wake up and find that the 2015 college football season hasn't started yet..........yeah that's it it's all just a very bad dream.

Uhhhhh....I thought and think we are in the year 2015...however looking at the Collegiate football polls, I'm of a mind it's the 1930's or somewhere close. The reason I ask is when was the last time Michigan, Penn State, Nebraska and Texas Universities were not in the Top 10 perish the thought of them not being even in the top 25, surely this can't be happening, [unless] I have been transported to an Earth that is in a parallel dimension and no one told me.

Well, it would help if these four didn't loose their opening games.

I honestly have to say, it's because they suck? I'm a life long Big Ten fan (Michigan State), I grew up in Michigan, and those teams honestly aren't what they were. Michigan has been irrelevant (yeah!) for years now due to bad coaching and recruiting. Nebraska hasn't been the same since they joined the Big Ten. And Penn St........well, let's hope the get back to the way they were. I love Big Ten country and the brand of football, the crisp fall air, amazing apple cider, chili, and ball bring back great memories, but the truth is, that kind of football isn't what the nation wants. Everyone wants to see explosive, wildcat ball, not beat each other up, low scoring football. Unfortunately, that breeds rushing QBs that don't last in the NFL, (RG3), which brings me to Baylor. They don't have a QB to focus their offense on, and even though they have won, I think once they hit conference play, they are finished. I know RG3 has been gone for a few years, but I think they are still riding on the over ranked wave.