trying to use photobucket

#1, you don't need to start a thread every time you want to try to post an image. Just add a new reply to your original thread or, better still, edit your original post.

As for photobucket... I don't know why people seem to make things so complicated. I know there's endless griping about how terrible it is to use (both here and HS), but it's really incredibly easy.

If you're viewing a folder (if it's showing lots of little pictures), click the link I've circled here ONCE to highlight the link, then right-click (or your device's equivalent thereof) to copy the link. Finally, paste this directly into your message on ARC:

1_zpsalgtsgze.jpg

If you're viewing an individual image (if it's just showing one big picture), click the link I've circled in this second picture. Photobucket will automatically copy the link for you. Now paste THIS into your message on ARC:

2_zpselph2lwh.jpg

ETA: the reason it's not working for you is that you're not trying to post an image, you're trying to post a webpage. Specifically, this webpage: http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/hittingonallfour/media/IMG_4973_zpseiwwk1om.jpg.html

Edited by MoFo