F/A-18D Hornet, Kuwaiti AF

Janne,

A Most impressive build. Just no prop. Your usual outstanding weathered paint camo scheme, done to perfection. Sure looked like a lot of fun. I did notice the NY Yankee baseball hat, which I'm a life long fan of. Almost never miss a game.

So what's your next jet build gonna be?

Joel

Thanx Joel :D

I'm actually working on an Eduard weekend edition of a Yak-3

Lookin good. :thumbsup:/> Wonder if their newly ordered Typhoons will be in this scheme or something different.

---------------

Thanx barkin :D

Tiffys would look awesome in that scheme...my bets are on vanillangreys :P

Wow, fantastic!

Thanx mimis :D

Looks great

Thanx as4s4eva :D

My fvourite 'eff-teen' in my favourite operational scheme. Superb modelling, sir. Can I ask how you found the kit ??, I have a 'C' that is getting close to the workbench, not seen too many of the Hobbyboss kits built (surprisingly).

Ian.

My fvourite 'eff-teen' in my favourite operational scheme. Superb modelling, sir. Can I ask how you found the kit ??, I have a 'C' that is getting close to the workbench, not seen too many of the Hobbyboss kits built (surprisingly).

Ian.

Thanx Ian :D

Oh I bouhgt it off my local styrene dealer some years ago...it´s been ageing in my stash for at least 7 years

Just saw this Janne. Looking good mate! Love the paint job! Awesome job! :thumbsup:/>

Thanx Andrew :D

Janne,

WHOA !! What a STUNNNINGLY GORGEOUS HORNET... :wub:/> :wub:/>

I LOVE the painting et al and its simply A STUPENDOUS build..

you did an OUTSTANDING job .. :punk:/>

:smiley-whacky084:/>

KUDOS :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/> :worship:/>

Thanx Holmes :)

Very very nice, I like it so much. Fantastic colour scheme!!

Thanx su27rules :D

Striking scheme, isn't it

very nice indeed. Very cool.

Thanx Dave_D :Dz

Beautiful Kuwaiti Bug!

Thanx polar bear :)

Great build! really nice camo! I'll have to save to give it someday a shot!

My 14 y/o son has been to Gothemburg last summer playing soccer at the Gothia cup! He would have loved to see your models!!

Thanx kike :)

LOL, I make a point of staying out of town during Gothia Cup.....it's utter chaos, Gothenburg isn't that big a city even if it's the second largest city in Sweden. An influx of 50 thou footballers, families and fans added to the usual tourists makes the city a weeeee bit crowded.