Once again Doog speaks the truth

I'm glad he spoke up about this topic. The attaboy culture is really depressing. I think this forum does a good job by offering the critique forum. Posting your work there kinda says "hey guys I'm open to feedback."

The problem is the feedback is usually along the lines of "hey I know this build is complete and there's nothing you can do about it, but that panel line is wrong, you should have moved it 2 mm. And the shape of the nose is off you should have sanded it to a 65 degree angle."

You know..typical ARC..instead of actually modeling critique.

I'm glad he spoke up about this topic. The attaboy culture is really depressing. I think this forum does a good job by offering the critique forum. Posting your work there kinda says "hey guys I'm open to feedback."

The problem is the feedback is usually along the lines of "hey I know this build is complete and there's nothing you can do about it, but that panel line is wrong, you should have moved it 2 mm. And the shape of the nose is off you should have sanded it to a 65 degree angle."

You know..typical ARC..instead of actually modeling critique.

Agreed. I also agree with your post in the other thread about being almost afraid to offer any constructive criticism.

TO be honest though I havent posted any builds so usually I just lurk and dont say a word.