GT Resin ProductsCustomer Service

Just wanted to let everyone know about GT Resin Products customer service. I ordered a set of 1/32 scale F4B intakes for the Tamiya kit and was inadvertently sent a set of F4C intakes for the Revell kit. I emailed Gary about it and he sent me a set of intakes for the Tamiya kit and told me to keep the Revell ones. No questions asked. He didn't ask for proof took me at my word. These weren't cheap and he had to send them to the Netherlands which cost extra.

I have to say that's the best customer service I have ever experienced and wanted to let everyone know.

And by the way the items I have purchased from GT Resin are some of the best if not the best resin I 've had.

I will keep purchasing my stuff from them.

I have no connection with the company. I'm just a very happy customer.

Bernie McKenna

Same thing happened when I ordered a set off 1/32 f-15 exhausts. When I got the box I found a Tamiya F-16 ladder. I contacted him and a week later I received an nice new package with the correct items. I was not super pleased with the quality of the resin copy's but I wasn't expecting Aires quality either so i was happy with it. Then 2 weeks later I received an e-mail from them that an new package was under way with a better set in it. When I received it i found a much improved resin set! All this without paying anything extra for the shipping. I could even keep al the other stuff I received.

Excellent customer service I would call that!

Gary is a great guy and his products are superb. I bought the Revell F-4G set and when I opened the box there was an antenna set as well. I asked if he wanted me to send it back and he told me to hang onto it.

Fast forward to a few months later and I am working on the set and I realize a part is missing. I email Gary and right away a spare part is on its way.

Anytime I do large scale stuff I will always check his products first.

Mike

I've purchased six various 1/32 F-4 super sets from Gary. Every one of them was missing parts or had the wrong parts included upon receipt. Gary promptly mailed me the missing parts no questions asked. However, it's very frustrating that there is no parts list included so you don't know what's all supposed to be there, the parts of the same sets are not bagged consistently in the same bags, etc. Gary's doing a great service offering long awaited F-4 sets in 32nd scale. He's just a small operation putting out a lot of product, so the mistakes are understood. Gary's also one heck of a great guy & I'll continue to purchase his sets. Thanks for what you're doing, Gary!!!