T-45C Flaps/Slats...

I just opened up my T-45C to build. It looks like the flaps and slats drop when the aircraft is parked and powered off based on photos. However, I'm not familiar with the systems and just wanted to see if I could get a confirmation that this would be correct? Thanks for any help.

Thanks for the reply. I wonder if anyone could give some insight as to how either condition would be reached? Are they mechanically locked at some point during shutdown? Or is there a hydraulic bleed where they droop over time? I am finding pictures in any combination of flaps down/slats up, flaps down/slats down, and flaps up/slats up. I'm just trying to understand how this works given the variety so I can make a better choice how to display my model.

When shut down, flaps/slats should be up. They are hydraulically operated and over several hours the flaps will bleed down; typically the slats will stay closed.

HTH

Sponbebob

Thanks, that's what I was looking for! I tend to like building aircraft as the pilot would find them getting ready for preflight, so it sounds like flaps down and slats up.