Is Scale hobbyist trustworthy?

If you're referring to www.scalehobbyist.com then yes, they're 100% trustworthy. I've ordered from them many times - no problems at all, great prices, reasonable delivery time, well packaged. They're one of my main "go to" online hobby shops.

I don't have any affiliation with them - I just like how they do business.

Hitch

I usually order a bulk of kits from them every year or two to save on shipping. Never any issues, they're legit.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that, for me, their website is really well done. Easy to navigate and access what your looking for. The wish list feature is especially nice there. Some smaller model retailers and aftermarket websites are truly headache-inducing.

Edited by plasticWerks_JL

One thing I haven't seen mentioned is that, for me, their website is really well done. Easy to navigate and access what your looking for. The wish list feature is especially nice there. Some smaller model retailers and aftermarket websites are truly headache-inducing.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. The "Watch List" feature is especially nice. I have it packed with items I want and stuff I use a lot of so I can easily just go to the list and add them to my cart when I make an order. I like make an order every few months or so and buy a lot of stuff at once. It saves me a ton on shipping.

Probably half of my stash has come from Scale hobbyist, and to date I have no complaints, to their credit I've placed and order, thought about it, a few hours later I cancelled it, and no prob; I got an email confirming my cancellation without incurring any restocking penalty, however the kit hadn't been pulled for shipment either so that's all good also.