New 1/48 Kinetic Hornet Kits

I´ll buy some of them for sure, but please, Mr. Raymond Chung, take special care in the boxing process. I bought 2 Super Etendards and both have 2 right fuselages and no left one, I had to ask for them and recieved them after a month.I don´t know if the boxing process is in charge of humas or machines, but I think special care must be taken at that point.

Best regards.

I´ll buy some of them for sure, but please, Mr. Raymond Chung, take special care in the boxing process. I bought 2 Super Etendards and both have 2 right fuselages and no left one, I had to ask for them and recieved them after a month.I don´t know if the boxing process is in charge of humas or machines, but I think special care must be taken at that point.

Best regards.

Sorry for the boxing issue. We have changed a new subcontractor in injection process. The problem of misplacement of the sprue is from the injection floor, not the packing process. The injection floor subcontractor misplaced the parts into the (left/right) incorrect carton box (both sprue looks similar). Therefore, when the box moved to boxing floor, the packing person does not know it and put 2 right fuselages.

We have seen withdraw the subcontracting job from them and now the newly made tooling is produced and managed by a subcontractor who have long years experience in plastic model injection for many well know brand.

Mr. Chung, I must congratulate you for your quick answer and for your customer care, your enterprise has always been one of my favourites, and one reason is that, you have always taken care of your customers. Good to hear the changes you have produced. I´m also waiting for the next Mirage III -D...way to go!!!!.

Best regards,

Juan

Sorry for the boxing issue. We have changed a new subcontractor in injection process. The problem of misplacement of the sprue is from the injection floor, not the packing process. The injection floor subcontractor misplaced the parts into the (left/right) incorrect carton box (both sprue looks similar). Therefore, when the box moved to boxing floor, the packing person does not know it and put 2 right fuselages.

We have seen withdraw the subcontracting job from them and now the newly made tooling is produced and managed by a subcontractor who have long years experience in plastic model injection for many well know brand.

• 2 weeks later...

I received my kit from luckymodel today. Excellent service. The kit was nicely packed in a large box. The main pieces like fuselage and flight control surfaces look great but smaller pieces like weapons have some flash. One of two of the thin rails for the HARM is molded with a kink. The pe fret looks great and seems really thin and flexible. The decals are fantastic. On another note it looks like the vertical stabilizers don't have a curve to them. I can post photos if there is any interest.

Edit for spelling due to auto correct on phone.

Edited by Wayfarer 30

Surface detail is smooth. The vertical tail fin tops aren't rounded but easy to fix. Hasegawa's tails are taller. The Kinetic tails match the height of the Monogram Hornet tails but slightly wider (chord).

KineticHornet_zpshwaiseho.jpg

KineticHornet_fuselage_zpstv2fuz51.jpg

KineticHornet_SprueH_SprueI_zpsw3axkopj.jpg

KineticHornet_SprueC_zps3dmioqsd.jpg

KineticHornet_SprueD_zpshbh5fire.jpg

KineticHornet_SprueD__zps7dq4lzac.jpg

The fuel tanks are a tiny bit longer than the Hasegawa fuel tanks.

KineticHornet_SprueF_zpsugcqq67o.jpg

KineticHornet_SprueF__zpsc9u9ndx8.jpg

Edited by PlasticWeapons

I received my kit from luckymodel today. Excellent service. The kit was nicely packed in a large box. The main pieces like fuselage and flight control surfaces look great but smaller pieces like weapons have some flash. One of two of the thin rails for the HARM is molded with a kink. The pe fret looks great and seems really thin and flexible. The decals are fantastic. On another note it looks like the vertical stabilizers don't have a curve to them. I can post photos if there is any interest.

Edit for spelling due to auto correct on phone.

What do the painting and decal guides look like? Any improvements over their last few releases?

Another TOMCAT ?

No, you need to do an AH-1W......I happen to know this guy that has everything you could possibly need to do one correctly, to include drawings from Bell. :D

Base on the current market suitation, we will roll in the Kfir before the Mirage as Italeri has the MIRAGE IIIE on the map.

If we deliver the KFIR in the same kinds of tooling as in Su-33 and F/A-18C, do you think you willing to pay let say... US 250 for it ? And how many would like to pay for that ?

Well based on how poor the Italeri Mirage and F-104's are you wont gave a problem selling them for that price!

Poor fit, panel lines that are like trenches on aircraft with fine panel work.

Who cares about Italeri the kits are overly expensive underdetailed and the detail that is present is over scale as wel as a huge price.

Bring on the kinetic IIIE...

😊

I'd love to see a Bell 412 in 1/48th and second a whiskey Cobra.

Also The Chinook F and G models in 1/48th.

So would I.

They'd get rich if they did the 412 and F&G model Chinooks.

I'd like to see 1/48 AW-139s and BK-117s since I work on them now.