Fightertown Oct New Sheets Released

Ok, exactly 1 month after they were promised, the new sheets are available on the new website. It's a new website, same familiar address -

My link www.fightertowndecals.com

At this time, we only have 4 sheets listed for sale. We'll be adding back the entire catalog as we get the new site fully functional.

Who wants Adversary's and TOPGUN's? You do!

There's 26 jets on this one folks - TOPGUN, Top Gun(movie) NSAWC, NAWDC (the new NSAWC), IRIAF, VFC-12, STRIKE, F-14A/B, A-6E (old and new wing), F/A-18A, F/A-18E/F and EA-18G. This is the most comprehensive Adversary sheet we've ever released. Bar None. DONE.

48077_Coverx_zpsk1do5ewi.jpg

FTD_48077_BestOfTheBestx_zpsxkaaxo4b.jpg

How about new Superhornets? We got so many jets to cover, we decided to break these combo sheets into West (and later East) Coast squadrons. We've got VFA-41 stunning new CAG jet and their throwback Fast Eagle 107 commemorating the 1981 shoot down of 2 SU-22's, VFA-102 new Anniversary jet, VFA-22 cruise bomb truck XO jet, VFA-154 CO jet, and VFA-2 new CO Tomcat throwback jet. Almost forgot VFA-14 new CAG jet. BOOM. RHINOS!

48078_COVERx_zpsryjehbg6.jpg

FTD_48078_SUPERHORNET%20BALLxx_zpstcrqiywz.jpg

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals

I swore eternal hatred for anything named 'Hornet' when they put my Intruder out to pasture 10 yrs. premature - BUT that BLACK ACES profile has me ordering the kit today! I can reconcile this as a Charitable activity :sunrevolves:

Just for those out there having issues accessing the site, I was finally able to get there by using the link from the Fightertown Decals Facebook page using my phone. All other attempts to get there failed for me, so maybe you can try that if all else fails.

I couldn't get it to come up using my phone either.

Rob

Hmmmmm is that a bona fide website? Everything looks very very grainy and no mention of Fightertown on the web address in that link.

Looks phoney to me.

I'll wait for Brian to link the site before ordering.

Hmmmmm is that a bona fide website? Everything looks very very grainy and no mention of Fightertown on the web address in that link.

Looks phoney to me.

That link was the webpage that his link on FB redirected to when I was able to finally get to the site on my phone. I just copied the complete address and put the link here. From my computer everything looks legit, I see no graininess. Not sure how it could be phony.

But I can also understand your hesitance in this day of hacking and identity theft.

Looks phoney to me.

It is Legit!

You guy's may need to clear out your cookies/cache, browser history to get the new site to pop up. It is hosted by a company called Volusion which also host Sprue Brothers so that's why the address may not show Fightertown Decals in the address bar once you are there.

You can also try typing in just: fightertowndecals.com

That should get you there, new site looks nothing like the old one.

International Orders should now work.

We are still working out little bugs here and there but like Brian said the remaining catalogue will be added as we go.

Any other issues feel free to point them out so the can be addressed.