Fightertown Oct New Sheets Released

That link was the webpage that his link on FB redirected to when I was able to finally get to the site on my phone. I just copied the complete address and put the link here. From my computer everything looks legit, I see no graininess. Not sure how it could be phony.

But I can also understand your hesitance in this day of hacking and identity theft.

Many thanks indeed.

ok. I cleared my history and cache.

Google searched "Volusion Fightertown decals" the first link clicked and straight to the site. Not grainy anymore.

Better but not perfect I am afraid. I don't really like the site yet. I am sure Brian et all will work on it.

Looks like the same host that Jake Melampy uses for Reid Air.

Do them in 1/144. You know you want to Brian! Maybe this link will help to push you along if you haven't seen this.

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234989057-aircraft-carrier-deck-1144/

I'm going to quickly run out of decals for the petals on the GE that came with your VF-31, VF-213 sheet with all of the Tomcats that I want to do!

Ron

ok. I cleared my history and cache.

Google searched "Volusion Fightertown decals" the first link clicked and straight to the site. Not grainy anymore.

Better but not perfect I am afraid. I don't really like the site yet. I am sure Brian et all will work on it.

Looks like the same host that Jake Melampy uses for Reid Air.

It's the same host that is used by: Furball, Reid Air, Squadron, Sprue Brothers and many more online stores.

We figured out late last night that Yahoo hadn't fully released the domain name for Fightertown's web site, and that was causing the majority of the problems everyone has been experiencing. The Yahoo issue was finally killed with fire yesterday, and if you'll give the various DNS servers around the world time to update their links, using the fightertowndecals.com address will get you there. As for the temporary address showing up in your browser, we made a decision to leave that active until the domain issue is 100% cleared up, because it could have prevented us from making changes to the site.

I know helping Brian and Mike getting the new site set up has been quite the learning experience for me, but fun at the same time. A few tricks I've learned helping them will carry over to my enhancing Vagabond's site some in the near future, as well.

I keeping getting an error when trying to place an order:

•There was an error processing your payment.

•Gateway Response: An error occurred while trying to process this transaction. Please try again. If this error persists, please contact us.

•There was an error response communicating to the payment gateway server. Please try again in a few moments.

I would LOVE to see a photo of that all over dark grey f-14 with the light grey patch under the modex. PLEASE?

Let me get over to the museum I volunteer at. It's sitting in the hangar right now. I built a model of it. It's a great paint scheme to practice some corrosion control on. Plus it has nasty greenish/blue primer spots as well! Here's the model I built of it after climbing all over and under it.

9259338_orig.jpg?198

Edited by Darren Roberts

Darren I remember that lovely model of yours!Its didn't click that it is the one on the new FT sheet. Photos would be appreciated! Any idea whats the reason behind the paint, just ran out of the correct colour and slapped on whatever they had?

Darren I remember that lovely model of yours!Its didn't click that it is the one on the new FT sheet. Photos would be appreciated! Any idea whats the reason behind the paint, just ran out of the correct colour and slapped on whatever they had?

I believe that was the reason. As long as it's painted, the color doesn't really matter.

www.fightertown decals.com redirects to http://gargs.rncpt.servertrust.com/Default.asp. Is this correct?

Yes. For the time being, the temporary address is still the one being redirected to. Yahoo gave us fits trying to get the domain properly pointed. That's one I've been consulting with Brian and Mike on when to turn off and only show the fightertowndecals.com address.

It looks like you can only use a CC through paypal... I've fought and wrestled with and tried to get a straight CC check out possible and it just isn't working. You can you a CC thru paypal even without a paypal account. This has been an ordeal and just getting the website to work has been an unreal and trying experience. We killed Yahoo over a month ago and they still hold on...

-brian

It looks like you can only use a CC through paypal... I've fought and wrestled with and tried to get a straight CC check out possible and it just isn't working. You can you a CC thru paypal even without a paypal account. This has been an ordeal and just getting the website to work has been an unreal and trying experience. We killed Yahoo over a month ago and they still hold on...

-brian

Thats what I was afraid of. Intend to get them still....Hopefully Sprue brothers has them up soon.

Paypal checkout works just fine. You can use a CC through that without having to have a Paypal account or sign in. That's how we've always done it and that's how it'll be for now.

As for shipping, I was hoping to start getting stuff out this weekend but ended up not being around much of it so I'm planning some time at the end of the week and over this coming weekend to get orders processed and shipped. There's about 200 orders to get through so it'll take a few days. You're supposed to get an auto email when you place an order that it's been successful. No idea why, but they all bounced back to my email so I'm working at clearing them. Rest assured, www.Fightertowndecals.com is our website and the re-directed address is our website and if you placed an order, it did work. In 8 years and 100+ sheets we've never had an order that was placed that we didn't receive. (although 1 guy was adamant that he ordered our 'Afterburner' USAF F-16 sheet on our website and we never got it...) :P/>

Thanks again!

brian

Edited by Brian P: Fightertown Decals

Apologies for the delay. I'm trying to get this info out there.

Thank you for the email. I can assure you that all orders placed have been received and are currently awaiting shipping. Please understand this is a very part time / weekend endeavor and while I strive to be quick to answer emails and fill orders, there is just me doing this. The plan was to ship order the last 2 weekends and unfortunately, both weekends have had me traveling for work last minute and not home. I just got home Monday evening after being gone since Thurs. And this week I will be gone 6am - 9pm everyday... I will do my best to have all orders shipped as soon as possible, IE, this weekend. If anyone wants to find themselves in the Napa, CA area and wants to pack decals, feel free to stop by! It takes about 10 hours to pack 500 decals.

If this doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll be happy to refund your money. If you can wait, I can promise, they are coming and the decals are amazing. We are currently down to the last 110 copies of both sheets. I would expect to be sold out in early November. I greatly appreciate your business and am working to make your decal happiness a priority!

Thank you,

Brian