F-15C Splinter camo Hasegawa 1/48

This is my 3rd completion of the year, this model is nice as all the Hasegawa model are, nice detailing in panel lines, but as always in this models, the panel lines are to shallow, so i had to rescribe all the panel lines so i can aplly the wash after paint, one other thing, if you dont whant to use a complete tube of putty, throw away the instructions and build it by instinct

I hope you like this model

_MG_0489_zps37dalfxq.jpg

_MG_0490_zpsz0bsaeqr.jpg

_MG_0493_zpsrnebddhd.jpg

_MG_0496_zpsgxwzob9k.jpg

_MG_0502_zps3nf3kwyk.jpg

_MG_0506_zpsxq6lyqsy.jpg

_MG_0510_zpsz9vkofgg.jpg

_MG_0512_zps7b6vskvc.jpg

..... Just outstanding Jorge! Every time I see one of your completed works I think to myself, "That is the kind of result that I am reaching for!" with my own work. From the beautiful execution of your subject to the beauty of your photographs! Thanks so much for sharing your work on ARC! I am always so inspired.

-Mark

about the background in the pictures, this are sheets of paper that fades from white into colors i bought long time ago, in this case it start in white and goes to black , in other pictures a have taken i have other colors like white to yellow or white to dark blue like this pictures

_MG_7019_zpsuhxuu35s.jpg

_MG_6099_zpsb6d0f3dd.jpg

_MG_6271_zps67adc74d.jpg