Russian Air Strikes in Syria

Such a good little water carrier you are!

I speak for myself, thank you very much.

Perspective is an interesting thing.

It is a matter of perspective whether something has happened before or not? You were trying to pass off that they will be flying cruise missiles over Iraq on the way to Syria as news. It isn't news, they have done it dozens of times before during this conflict.

It is a matter of perspective whether something has happened before or not? You were trying to pass off that they will be flying cruise missiles over Iraq on the way to Syria as news. It isn't news, they have done it dozens of times before during this conflict.

If it isn't news then why is it in the news? http://www.eurasianet.org/node/80161

Last October I remember CNN claiming that several missiles crashed in Iran killing hundreds of people.

Best I recall, 1-2 cruise missile went down in Iran, don't think anyone was hurt on the ground though.

Not sure why folks are so worked up over this. Are we the only nation that has the right to bomb Syria using aircraft based in neighboring countries?

If it isn't news then why is it in the news? http://www.eurasianet.org/node/80161

Russia Signals Intentions to Fire More Missiles from Caspian

It is almost as if title alone clearly explains that they have done this before. The news is that they sent request to do it again, not what you suggested; that this is some new development by itself.

Best I recall, 1-2 cruise missile went down in Iran, don't think anyone was hurt on the ground though.

Not sure why folks are so worked up over this. Are we the only nation that has the right to bomb Syria using aircraft based in neighboring countries?

Careful there 11bee, saying something as reasonable and clearcut as that and you will be accused to be Putin lapdog in no time.

When you leave, others move in.

Don't steal that by the way, it can be my book title for my middle east opus.

We were very public about removing ourselves from there, then we are surprised when remove ourselves from there.

Well sure. Many predicted that what's happening now was going to happen. The only ones who should be surprised are the fools that fell for "hope and change" the second time. I really feel bad for the moderate Mid East countries☹

Well sure. Many predicted that what's happening now was going to happen. The only ones who should be surprised are the fools that fell for "hope and change" the second time. I really feel bad for the moderate Mid East countries☹

Should have listened to the smart guys, they clearly had a valid plan. Wait - weren't most of them the same crew that got us into Iraq in the first place? :(

Should have listened to the smart guys, they clearly had a valid plan. Wait - weren't most of them the same crew that got us into Iraq in the first place? :(/>/>

For the record, I thought taking out Saddam was a big mistake! I got a lot of crap back in 2003 for saying that back then

The ones you speak of are all sitting in the corner crying and sucking their thumbs.

I'm not a establishment guy

Edited by 305swag

Trumpeter do a Tu-22M2 Backfire....

model_001.jpg

.... and a Tu-22M3

Modelsvit do a Tu-22KD Blinder

tu-22_76.jpg

Authentic decals do the 'Sharkmouth' Tu-22M3 seen in the photos above....

Ken

Note the difference - Tu-22 is fixed-wing Blinder, Tu-22M0/2/3 is swing-wing Backfire

I know this is asking how a McDonald's hamburger compares to a filet mignon, but how is Esci's 1/72 Tu-22M? I'm asking because it's the only Tu-22M I have in that scale. :(

It is almost as if title alone clearly explains that they have done this before. The news is that they sent request to do it again, not what you suggested; that this is some new development by itself.

I did not suggest that it was the first time. If you read it any other way than a sarcastic response you would be wrong as sarcasm is the only thing implied. Perspective I guess......

• 5 months later...