1/48 T-33 decal plans

Most of you have heard that GWH is doing a new-tool T-33 kit in 1/48 scale. Certainly welcome news!

I already have two Air National Guard T-33 sheets (CD48016 and CD48018) that have sold well. I still have a few available, and do not intend to reprint them : get them now while they are still available. Instead, I will be doing at least one or two new comprehensive sheets for the T-33: one covering US and other NATO/foreign subjects. Let me know if you have any suggestions, so I can incorporate your ideas into my planning.

Edited by KursadA

Kursad - I make the same pitch to you as I did to Jennings when he asked. There's one Air Force T-33 squadron that hasn't been done in decal form ever in 1/48th scale. The Squadron flew P-38's in WWII. Prior to the T-Bird, they flew the F-106. After the T-Brid, they flew the F-15C Eagle. Now they fly the F-22 Raptor and were the first squadron to deploy over to Europe. The are crossover potentials with the other jets, not too cosmic of a scheme, and one of the best Squadron Mascots ever. The largest squadron in Tactical Air Command, the most jets, pilots, and sorties. Of course we're talking about "Death with Finesse" - the one and only 95th Fighter Squadron "Mr. Bones". They deserve to be done. And also - there haven't been decals for the 1/48 F-15 or F-22 for those aircraft either - so all kinds of possibilities here. I'm happy to help if you need it.

52_zpsvcaoo8xb.jpg

Mr-Bones-small.jpg

18.jpg

AFG-080424-007_zpsfz41tbfb.jpg

7_zpsixr3eoem.jpg

Cartoon7.jpg

How about this one from the 32nd FIS? I have a pic of it from the other side as well, it has red/white/blue markings on the intakes too.

Or this guy, with the 17th Air Force shield on its tail. I do have bigger pics of it, in black and white, from both sides.

• 2 weeks later...