EDITED! FS Aircraft models, mostly 1/48, one 1/72, 1/32 one book

1/48 CollectAire AJ-1/2/2P Savage resin kit. In great condition, great looking model kit. Just starting to think I might not ever get to it. $340.00

1/48 Fonderie Miniatures Handley Page Hampden (6056) $150.00 Another kit that I wish I had time to build but probably never going to get to. Kit and box in great shape. However I'm going to mention "Buyer Beware" because of the manufacturing quality of this kit is extremely rough. Typical short run injection kit with soft details, short shot parts and very poorly vacuformed clear parts. This will be a challenging build.

1/48 Fonderie Miniatures Handley Page Halifax MK III (6042) $160.00 Again, a kit that I wish I had time to build but probably will never to get to. Kit and box in great shape. However I'm going to mention "Buyer Beware" because of the manufacturing quality of this kit is rough. Typical short run injection kit with soft details, short shot parts and very poorly vacuformed clear parts. This will be a challenging build.

1/72 Anigrand Craftwork B-32 Dominator (AA-2083) $130.00 Box Kit and decals in great shape. Warning, this is a limited run resin kit with the expected molding flaws such as slightly warped parts and casting bubbles.

1/48 Collectaire F-94C Starfire (48209) $40.00 Kit box and decals in great shape. A great resin kit, but maybe rendered somewhat obsolete by the Kittyhawk kit. This might be a good first resin kit though and maybe easier (or more accurate???) that the Kittyhawk kit? LOL!

1/48 AZ model Kawasaki Ki-48-II type 99 Sokei "Lily' (kit no 4831) $100.00. A limited run injected molded kit. This will not be an easy build. Maybe you've been inspired by Panagiotis's recent build though.

BOOK: IRON HAND, Smashing the Enemy's Air Defences by Anthony Thornborough and Frank B Mormillo. $25.00 Really great book in good condition. Just a very slight cigarette smoke smell from the previous owner (not me!!!)

1/144 Amodel UC-123B/K Provider $25.00 Kit decals and box as new. Also included is Classic Airliner's French Aeropostal decal sheet. How else to build a white and pink C-123!?!?!

1/48 Monogram EA-6B Prowler $30.00 still in shrink wrap, Stevens International edition. Big box, expect a little high shipping

1/48 Academy CH-46E "Current US Marines 'Bull Frog'" $45.00 Which, ironically, with last weeks last flight of the Pedro -46's is no long "current US Marines" Sprues and Decals still inside bags. Shrink wrap gone, a little bit of the box art damaged due to box damage. Structural integrity of box NOT compromised by damage.

1/32 Tamiya P-51D Mustang. $105.00 60322 First release edition of the kit. Shrinkwrap removed, otherwise brand new kit.

I am located in Colorado USA. I prefer paypal but would consider other payment methods. I would prefer to trade with USA, Canada, UK, Australia but will consider other places on a case by case basis. I've been burned before on international trades and I am a little wary. Send me a PM and we will discuss! =)

Corey

Edited by Corey
  • 5 years later...