KursadA

CD48095 - F-4E & F-4E/2020 "Phantom over Anatolia"

17 posts in this topic

CD48095 will be a comprehensive multi-sheet set covering the F-4E and F-4E/2020 Phantom in Turkish Air Force service : all units, from the very early days until present day.

I will post some profiles once I finish shipping this month's orders within 7-10 days of the October 18 start date. The design is finished, but I still need to work on the profiles and make some refinements.

Any chance that these Turkish F-4E decals will also be released in 1:32 scale?

If this has 111 Filo Panther tail emblem (from the original Caracal release) I am gonna be one happy bunny

Any chance that these Turkish F-4E decals will also be released in 1:32 scale?

Yes please, I would love to build a "modern version" of the E.

This sheet was finished and slated to go to print last weekend; intended for release next month (April).

However, I decided to postpone its release for one month so I can add markings for the striking "orange tail" F-4E/2020 assigned to the 401. Filo, tasked with the testing and integration of indigenous Turkish weapons. The aircraft was painted just some weeks ago, and I got the first photos just today. Sorry about the slight delay, but you will get a more up-to-date sheet at the end.

This sheet was finished and slated to go to print last weekend; intended for release next month (April).

However, I decided to postpone its release for one month so I can add markings for the striking "orange tail" F-4E/2020 assigned to the 401. Filo, tasked with the testing and integration of indigenous Turkish weapons. The aircraft was painted just some weeks ago, and I got the first photos just today. Sorry about the slight delay, but you will get a more up-to-date sheet at the end.

Oh it get more interesting, any profiles and idea of cost?

It is all but finished (including the new test jet), waiting for a suitable opening in the schedule.

Thanks for replying, look forward to the release

Any chance of fitting some RF-4E's on this one?

Or a dedicated RF-4E sheet?

Had a bit of a modelling break, but now I am starting up again and I was wondering if this sheet is on the horizon?

It is still waiting in the queue - definitely sometime this year.

Good news, will look forward to them. Thanks