CD48095 - F-4E & F-4E/2020 "Phantom over Anatolia"

I will post some profiles once I finish shipping this month's orders within 7-10 days of the October 18 start date. The design is finished, but I still need to work on the profiles and make some refinements.

• 4 months later...

This sheet was finished and slated to go to print last weekend; intended for release next month (April).

However, I decided to postpone its release for one month so I can add markings for the striking "orange tail" F-4E/2020 assigned to the 401. Filo, tasked with the testing and integration of indigenous Turkish weapons. The aircraft was painted just some weeks ago, and I got the first photos just today. Sorry about the slight delay, but you will get a more up-to-date sheet at the end.

This sheet was finished and slated to go to print last weekend; intended for release next month (April).

However, I decided to postpone its release for one month so I can add markings for the striking "orange tail" F-4E/2020 assigned to the 401. Filo, tasked with the testing and integration of indigenous Turkish weapons. The aircraft was painted just some weeks ago, and I got the first photos just today. Sorry about the slight delay, but you will get a more up-to-date sheet at the end.

Oh it get more interesting, any profiles and idea of cost?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
7 minutes ago, cemdogut said:

I'll wait this set. Maybe you add this tail to the set.

Thanks for posting this - it is kind of nice, but the sheet is already somewhat full and I am not sure if I can make this fit on it.

If you can help with the original artwork of a higher-resolution photo, can you please send me an email (you can write in Turkish of course) at "info@caracalmodels.com"?

PS: If it is not too late to change things, it should be "phabulous" and not "phabolous"..

Edited by KursadA
  • 2 years later...