EA-6B FRANKEN PROWLER ( first kinetic model ever and last)

Jorge,

Your painting and weathering skills are just beyond what the average modeler is capable of creating. You have a feel for what is needed and what is appropriate. And then you understand the correct path to achieve those results.

Joel

Gret model Jorge! you're a bad influence! I'm starting an EA-6A revell! and I'm gonna use your build for inspiration and guide! I'll be asking you some stuff along the way! I'm rescriving and ribeting everything now! if i get close to yours I'm gonna be more than pleased!!

• 2 years later...

Not a fan of the black-basing process, but what counts is the end result, and in this case it is simply outstanding!

Keep up the good job! I will definitely be using your model as a reference for my own build (if it ever makes it that far!!!)

• 2 years later...

This is one of first kits that Kinetic made. Recently I made the M-346 and is really good, it can be compared as a Tamiya kit, they had a big improvement on their kits so if you try one of the last series called "Gold" you will enjoy to make it 😉

Roberto